September 2015 Ipsy Bag - Face Fashion


I just got my September Ipsy Bag and I love it! The best bag I've received since May! I received this bag later than usual, but still earlier than the tracking email said - according to my tracking code I wasn't supposed to receive this bag until the 20th - even though I got my shipping notice on the 13th. If you aren't familiar with Ipsy, I'll catch you up real quick - this is a monthly subscription service that costs $10 a month for 4-6 beauty products in a new makeup bag every month.

This month, Ipsy partnered with nearly thirty brands!

New Partnerships: Bayberry Naturals, Garnier Fructis, So Fresh So Clean, Naobay, Juvia's, Not Soap Radio,

Repeat Partnerships: First Aid Beauty, NYX, Tre'StiQue, Formula X, Vasanti, Crown Brush, ClariSea, Tresemme, Octavio Molina, Laneige, City Color, J.Cat, Acure, Pixi, Tini Beauty, Swissco, Trust Fund Beauty, Evelyn Iona, Avene, GlamGlow, Elizabeth Mott, Temptu, theBalm.

Click through to see what came in my September Ipsy Bag.


 I don't really like September's front zip pouch. This bag is a coppery bronze color all over, and inside as well. The front of the bag has an interesting texture to it. This bag just isn't my style.
 NYX Eyeshadow Trio in Ipsy <3 NYX
Full Size - $6

My Thoughts:
This little neutral trio was made specifically for Ipsy. The colors are a real crowd pleaser, and good thing too because most subscribers received this palette this month. The shadows are only alright, they're not particularly pigmented. I'll try it out, but I don't have very high hopes for it. NYX has so many new and exciting products they could've sent, not sure why they settled on one of their old trios.

The Claims:
This 3-color eye shadow palette gives you go-anywhere intensity day or night thanks to the highly pigmented formulations. Provides intense eye colors with a silky texture for seamless application for any eye look that you desire. It consists of 3 complementing eye shadows to wear together or alone.

The Offer:
Get 50% off  Eye Primers at nyxcosmetics.com with code NYXBASECVRD. exp 10/30/15

 First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream
Deluxe Sample (30ml) - $6.50
Full Size (180ml) - $30

My Thoughts:
Yes. YES. fiNALLY I can try some First Aid Beauty! I hear nothing but rave reviews about this brand, and I want to try literally everything they have to offer! I am so happy I received this moisturizer, and the sample size is pretty generous. While I love just about everything in the bag, this is the most exciting product for me! 

The Claims:
Ultra Repair Cream is a head-to-toe moisturizer that provides instant hydration for dry, itchy skin. This quick-absorbing moisturizer is recommended for anyone with dry skin. With the help of colloidal oatmeal, shea butter, soothing eucalyptus oil, and ceramides, its luxurious, ultra-hydrating formula provides immediate relief and visible improvement for distressed skin.

The Offer:
Get 20% off + free shipping over $50 at firstaidbeauty.com with code IPSY20. exp 10/31/15

 Vasanti Brighten Up! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator
Travel Size - $10
Full Size - $34

My Thoughts:
Another product that I am just thrilled to get! I got a travel sized tube of Vasanti's Brighten Up Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator in a Birchbox last summer and I loved it - one of my all time favorite scrubs. I was so excited to see this in my glam room, I can't wait to add it back into my skincare routine. 

The Claims:
Rev up your skin with this powerful exfoliating treatment that's packed with the natural ingredients necessary to get a bright, sexy glow. The best part? One step and you're done! You'll see smoother, brighter skin as soon as you rinse.

The Offer:
30% off at vasanticosmetics.com with code IPSY30. exp 10/31/15

Tre'StiQue Matte Lip Crayon in Nantucket Nude
Deluxe Sample - $14
Full Size - $28

My Thoughts
I've been feeling nude lips lately, but I'm not quite sure how Nantucket Nude, a pale peachy nude will suit me. Either way, this matte lip crayon has a nice texture, and equally nice packaging. This is probably the least exciting product in my September bag, but I still look forward to trying it. 

The Claims:
Fall in love with this new matte lip color. It’s buttery soft, rich, yet light as air and uber comfortable with a futuristic vibrant finish. Infused with Vitamin E, and Monoi Tahiti Butter for moisturization and antioxidant properties

The Offer:
20% off + Free Shipping over $50 at trestique.com with code IPSYINSIDER20. exp 10/31/15

 Formula X Nail Polish in Ignite
Deluxe Sample - $3.50
Full Size - $10.50

My Thoughts:
I love a good deep red polish all year round, and I also adore the Formula X formula, so I'm sure Ignite is going to be a hit for me! 

The Claims:
Fire up the imagination this fall with this smoking red-hot nail polish. Formula X Ignite is a universally flattering shade delivered in a patented "No Compromise" formula for xtraordinary color, xceptional performance, and xtra long-lasting shine. Infused with ShineXcel™, a luminescent ingredient that enhances color and overall brilliance. Get polished and kindle a new flame with this hot and heavy hue.

No Offer

La Fresh Hello Lip Treat
Full Size - $10

My Thoughts:
I redeemed 100 IpsyPoints for this lip balm. I guess La Fresh was looking to get rid of these for cheap, since this lip balm is discontinued now. I'm not sure why, it seems like a nice, minty lip balm.
The Claims:
Treat your lips throughout the day. Use this lip treatment to increase circulation and to just feel good about your pout. Made with collagen-producing oligopeptides, shea & cocoa butter and a luscious oil blend of sweet almond, jojoba, peppermint & cinnamon -- application will leave your lips feeling plump, tingly, and nourished.

______________________________________________________

Total Value of my September Ipsy Bag:
$50
I love my bag this month. Everything is exciting and I can't wait to try it all. I received one product I've used before, but I don't mind since I absolutely adore it. I wish every month knocked it out of the park this way! 

What did you get in your September Ipsy Bag?




Disclosure:
This post contains affiliated links and referral codes.

5 comments

  1. I really love that First Aid Beauty moisturizer for after peel skin calming. So gentle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the FAB face cleanser, and also I find that NYX eye shadows look really good over Color Tattoos if you have any.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which FAB cleanser? I want to try them all tbh, but I'm down for a recommendation. I'm not really one for the Color Tattoos tbh, but then again I haven't tried one for like two or three years.

      Delete
  3. Why is that lip saying hello to me =o

    ReplyDelete