August 2015 Ulta Haul

 I placed a small Ulta order over the weekend and wanted to share what I picked up. I only bought a few products, but I ended up with like a dozen samples, most of them are quite generous! Sadly, I didn't really get any deals and steals, but I did have a code for $3.50 off, plus I redeemed another $3 worth of Ulta points, so I made out pretty alright. All prices listed are the full, regular retail price. Anyway, let look at what I hauled.

 Catrice Lash&Brow Designer Shaping Gel - $4.99
Catrice is a German brand that just arrived in the US, and is sold exclusively at Ulta. I've been dying to try this brand for years, and my first item from them is the Lash&Brow Designer Shaping Gel - a clear brow gel. Not an exciting product, but my third tube of NYX' Control Freak Brow Gel is running out and I wanted to try something new. 

Karina Tortoise Shell Clip - $4.50
Another unexciting product, but I needed a new claw clip, and Karina's are my favorite - they last absolutely forever. The clip is a little smaller than I thought it would be, but I can still get my use out of it - plus the tortoise shell color scheme blends in with my red hair fairly well. 

Bliss Facial in a Box - $12
I've been curious about this tiny facial set from Bliss. I haven't tried much from this brand, but I've loved everything that I've used. This set contains a mask, two That's Incredi-peel pads, and a glow serum - enough for two full facials. This is probably the product I'm most excited to use, and to review!

Pacifica Kale Detox Deep Cleansing Face Wash - $10 
I've had great luck with Pacifica's cleanser in the past, so I decided to grab the newest addition to their skincare line while it was on a 15% off sale. This cleanser's packaging is gorgeous, and the formula seems promising - it caters to acne prone skin and contains clay and coconut water to care for your skin.

Soap&Glory Smoothie Star Deep Moisture Body Milk - $12
Soap&Glory pulled out of Sephora, moved into Ulta, and lowered their pricing and I am so excited! This body lotion contains 500ml, so it'll last ages. The scent is incredible but hard to describe - honey and oatmeal maybe? I'm already so pleased with this lightweight lotion. 

A staple in my daily routine - its rare for my Ulta hauls to lack a can or two of this dry shampoo. I don't have too much to say about it - it works really well, and the cherry print can is super cute. 
 Moving on to my three samples:

Hask Keratin Protein Shampoo&Conditioner Samples - $5.99 Each Full Size
I received the same duo pack of hair care products and I haven't tried them yet, but I'm holding on to them because shampoo samples are always handy. 

Ahava Mineral Hand Cream - $23 Full Size
I've never tried anything from Ahava, and hand cream is always welcome, especially as the weather gets colder - and its already starting here in Pittsburgh! 

Lorac POREfection Mattifying Face Primer - $32 Full Size
I love trying new primers, and the few products that I've tried from Lorac have been fantastic, so I'm definitely going to use POREfection - and this sample is quite generous, 2ml. That's at least a week's worth of product.
Ulta was offering extra lots of extra samples with orders over $25. I was surprised to see how generous most of the samples were!

Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick Samples - $22 Each, Full Size
Here are four samples of Urban Decay's lipsticks in a variety of finishes and colors. I'll be posting swatches soon.

Jergens Natural Glow 3 Days To Glow Moisturizer - $9.99 Full Size
Three plump packets of tanning lotion were included. I won't be using these, but I'll pass them on to a friend who will use them.

Becca Opal Shimmering Skin Perfector - $41 Full Size 
I've heard so much good stuff about Becca's liquid highlighters, and I'm excited to try Opal, but this little sample packet will be messy!

Dolce&Gabbana Dolce Eau de Parfum - $93 Full Size
This tiny 5ml perfume is cute - the bottle is exactly a miniature version of the full size bottle. This fragrance is really delightful, light and floral.

Mario Badescu Hyaluronic Eye Cream - $18 Full Size
Mario Badescu samples are always welcome here! This thick eye cream seems highly moisturizing, with a vaseline like texture. I think I'll be saving this little pot of eye cream for winter time.

Ahava Time to Clear Purifying Mud Mask - $33 Full Size
I love a good mud mask, and this sample from Ahava is a very fair size, nearly an ounce. I'll get enough for at least four or five masks from this sample!

DermaDoctor Bombshell Skin Perfecting Body Lotion - $46 Full Size
I'm not really sure what this is? Just a lotion with some SPF, or is a firming product?  It has a bikini top on the front, is it for my boobies? I will need to do a bit of research on this product.

Philosophy No Reason to Hide Serum - $68 Full Size 
This is a serum that'll supposedly help to even out the skin tone - something I can really use right now! I'm really looking forward to trying this serum out...and really I just want to try more from Philosophy!


Share your latest Ulta Haul in the comments!




Disclosure:
This post contains affiliated links/referral codes. This haul was gifted to me

5 comments

  1. Geez, you got tons of awesome samples! I'm never that good in the sample department, but I have over 1,000 points saved up, so those will be used at Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right, I was really surprised. Ulta does me some good. <3. Have fun cashing those points in!

      Delete
  2. I've just done an ulta haul but haven't gotten around to posting it yet. I like to test the products a bit beforehand so I can share some thoughts in case I don't get around to reviewing the product later on. Is that weird?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nah, we all have our own hauling styles lol. =D

      Delete