July Monthly LipPicks

Sorry they're so late, but my July LipPicks are here. Just like last month, I had the post ready, but couldn't get good photos because the weather has been shit! Seriously, its been raining for nearly a month straight here in Pittsburgh. Is it like that anywhere else? My picks this month are kind of a mixed bag, a lot of products that I'm testing for review actually. Click through to see my the six lipsticks and glosses I'll be using throughout July. 

Maybelline Just a Glimmer, Borghese Brightside, Maybelline Coral Crush, Covergirl Candy Pink, Too Faced Melted Candy, Revlon Fire Opal 
Too Faced Naughty Nude, NYX Candy Buttons, Make Up For Ever Copper Pink, Revlon Vivacious, Maybelline I'm Blushing, NARS Cruella 

 Maybelline' Just a Glimmer Baby Lip Moisturizing Gloss is one of the brand's newest products - a nearly clear shade with blue, purple, and silver shimmer. Great for topping other shades, plus I'm testing it out and should have a review up any day now.
Borghese Brightside Color Glass Lip Gloss is a sheer, champagne shimmer gloss that'll look great on top of a lot of shades I've chosen this month, or on it's own on hot days that I don't really want to deal with makeup.
 Maybelline Coral Crush Baby Lips was a sheer glossy orange with a wonderful tangerine flavor. This is my second tube of this balm, which was limited edition in 2013. I would really love to see this shade introduced into the permanent Baby Lips line - its my favorite one they've ever put out  - plus a sheer coral is perfect for the summer!
Covergirl's Candy Pink Candylicious Gloss is a new gloss from the brand with a light, moisturizing formula. Candy Pink is a pretty, light pink with a pearly finish, another easy gloss for days that I don't feel up to wearing a full face. 
Too Faced Melted Candy Melted Lipstick is a bright fuchsia liquid lipstick. I've wanted one of these for a while (tho melted candy isn't the shade I'd choose), but now that I have a Melted Lipstick I'm less than enthused.  This is another product I'm testing for July.
 Revlon HD Lip Lacquer in Fire Opal is a thick, messy gloss. I seriously hate this formula, its a disaster as you can see from my lip swatch. I love the color though, a beautiful warm red with a glossy patent finish. I should have a review of this gloss up by the end of the month, or beginning of the next.
 Too Faced Naughty Nude La Creme Lipstick is a light, tan nude that goes with everything. I think I'll be pairing this lipstick up with a lot of lighter looks - plus this brownish lipstick is very moist and comfortable.
NYX Candy Buttons Butter Lipstick is a light peachy pink with a creamy finish. This soft lipstick is comfortable to wear, and goes with the brighter, green gold and aqua shades I like to wear on the eyes this time of year.
 Make Up For Ever's Copper Pink is a tan toned pink shade with a creamy finish. I have a little sample of this lipstick, and it's nearly gone, so really I just want to finish it off.
 Revlon's Color Burst Lacquer Balms are great, and this month I'm reaching for Vivacious, a glossy bright pink - a perfect bright summer lip.
 Maybelline I'm Blushing Color Blur Creamy Matte Lip Pencil is another new product that I'm testing this month. This matte mauvey pink has a surprisingly creamy texture - I can't wait to see how it wears. The finish is a soft, velvety matte that's quite pretty - like a rose petal.
 NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella is a matte, cool red that I'm testing for review this month. Something about deeper cool reds like this seem very 'July' to me, but more for the evenings. The formula of this matte lip color is incredible - pigmented and long wearing, yet still comfortable!




Disclosure:
This post contains affiliated links/referral codes.

No comments