Warm&Sunny Summer Look - Tutorial+Product List

 I recently has a request to do more tutorials and looks of the day, and I realised it's been MONTHS since my last one. I'm very sorry that I slacked so much in the tutorial department, but I was really uninspired over the winter. Anyway, I dug my Be a Bombshell Bora Bora Quad out on Sunday, and wanted to share the look I came up with - it isn't anything special, its pretty simple really, but it was 90F out and it suited the day. Click through for a quick tutorial.

 Products Used: 

Be a Bombshell Bora Bora Eyeshadow Quad 
Starlet Eyeliner Pencil in Chocolate

Nails:
Julie G Nail Color - Damsel

Also Shown:
Anchor Bag by Ipsy
Betsey Johnson Sunglasses 
Hawaiian Tropic SPF 50 Silk Hydration Sunscreen
SuperGoop! SPF 30 Everyday Sunscreen 
 Step 1: I started off by priming my eyelids with NYX HD Eyeshadow Base and running Control Freak Brow Gel through my brows.

 Step 2: I followed that up with a coat of Australis' Mattifying Face Base to control oil, since I knew I was going to be doing my fair share of sweatin'.

 Step 3: I patted some of NYX Dark Circle Concealer on to kind of mask my dark circles. Fuck sleeping.

 Step 4: I grabbed my Be a Bombshell Bora Bora Quad and patted Risky Business, a golden tan shade, all over the mobile eyelid.

 Step 5: Next I patted Rock Bottom, a burnt orange, over the outer corner of the eyelid, blending it thoroughly with Risky Business, then pulled it up into the crease.

 Step 6: I added a bit of depth to the outer corner by blending the tiniest Starlet, a chocolaty brown into the outer v, then buffing it out with a bit more of Rock Bottom.

 Step 7: I smudged a bit of brown eyeliner on the outer half of the upper lash line, not being too careful really.

 Step 8: Next I ran a champagne eyeliner along the lower last line.

 Step 9: I pressed the Bora Bora Quad's name sake, a bright turquoise shade, over the eyeliner in my inner corner, for a spot of summery color.

 Step 10: I finished off the eyes with a light coating of black mascara.

 Step 11: I wasn't feeling too fussy about my skin that day, so I slapped on a bit of Olay's Fresh Effects BB Cream, and touched up a couple spots with Rimmel's Wake Me Up Concealer, and then set it all with Maybelline's Matte Maker Powder.

 Step 12: I dusted a theBalm's Hot Mama, peachy pink blush with golden sheen onto my cheeks.

 Step 13: I applied just a touch of Lorac's matte TANtalizer bronzer under the cheekbones, under the jaw bones, and on the temples.

 Step 14: I pulled the whole look together by applying BeneTint to the lips, and topping it up with BeneBalm as needed.
And that's the makeup I wore on Mothers' Day. Sorry the makeup looks a little 'lived in' in the photos, but it was. I took my Mum out to Starbucks to hit up the Frappuccino Happy Hour (dat java chip frappuccino tho), and we sat outside for a while, and it was much hotter than expected! By the way, did yinz have a good mothers day? Tell me about it in the comments!


Disclosure:
Products marked with an asterisk (*) are press samples. 

1 comment