Out with the Old - May 2015

 May was a month of empties for me! I finished a load of products - skincare, makeup, even a bunch of sample packets. As always, the products I plan to repurchase or already had a backup of will be marked with an asterisk (*). Click through to see my May empties.

 L'Oreal Color Vibrancy Nourishing Shampoo* - Empty
Bath&BodyWorks Carried Away Body Spray - Empty
Bath&BodyWorks Paris Amour Bubble Bath - Empty
Bath&BodyWorks Pure Paradise Pocket Bac* - Empty
Bath&BodyWorks Island Margarita Pocket Bac* - Empty
Secret So Very Summer Berry Gel Deodorant* - Empty
 Rodan+Fields Acute Care for Expression Lines Patches (x3)* - Empty
Embryolisse Lait Creme Fluide - Empty
Nivea In Shower Body Lotion - Empty
Simple Micellar Water - Empty
Alterna Bamboo Abundant Volume Shampoo&Conditioner - Empty


Disclosure:
This post features some PR Samples. 

3 comments

  1. These empty posts are very helpful. I know what didn't work for you and what not to spend money on. I have been wondering about that micellular water.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The sample was too small for me to really get a feel for the Micellar water tbh. But from what I could tell, I much prefer the Garnier one (hopefully it comes to the US soon!)

      Delete
  2. Dean, bringer of the fabled micellar water.

    ReplyDelete