Nip+Fab Glycolic Fix Cleanser Review

Nip+Fab's Glycolic Fix Cleanser is a "a deep cleansing, purifying formula for clear + radiant skin.". This liquid face wash contains 2% glycolic acid for a mild chemical exfoliation. The Glycolic Fix Cleanser contains 150ml (5 fl oz) and sells for about $8 at Ulta and Target. Nip+Fab is cruelty free, and most of their products are vegan friendly as well. This facial cleanser was made in the brand's home country, the United Kingdom.

Nip+Fab's Glycolic Fix Cleanser comes in a translucent light blue bottle that's topped with a white cap with a pour spout. The Nip+Fab logo and product name are printed on the front of the bottle. A few claims and a full ingredient list can be found on the back of the recyclable bottle.

The Glycolic Fix Cleanser is a surprisingly watery face wash - so much so that I find it difficult to use with just my hands! You'll definitely need a washcloth, Clarisonic, or konjac sponge (which is what I use) to help you along! Hands or tool, you only need a spot of this cleaner to create a lot of soft, light lather that rinses away easily. I've been using Nip+Fab's Glycolic Fix Cleanser on and off since late February, and I've made it half way through the bottle and I can safely say that this cleanser is...just average. The Glycolic Fix Cleanser can remove light makeup, and any dirt and oil that builds up during the day (or overnight). If you're wearing a full face, like I usually am, you'll need to pre-cleanse before you reach for the Glycolic Fix Cleanser. This facial cleanser isn't stripping or drying, and is surprisingly mild for having an AHA infused formula. Speaking of chemical exfoliants, its important to mention that you won't get any benefit's from glycolic acid when its in a cleanser - this exfoliating acid just isn't in contact with the skin long enough to work it's magic. I really only bought the Glycolic Fix Cleanser to go along with the Glycolic Fix Exfoliating Pads (plus it was half price!) If you're looking for real, AHA fueled results, try a mask, peel, or toner instead. I'm not at all a fan of the Glycolic Fix Cleanser's scent - it smells like soapy grapefruit, which isn't at all pleasant, its actually quite pungent and it does linger on the skin.

Nip+Fab's Glycolic Fix Cleanser has just been alright for me. I find it's thin, watery consistency a little bit hard to use. This face wash will clean the skin, but it can't remove makeup, nor can it's 2% glycolic content do much for the skin. I hate the obnoxious citrus scent, which makes me want to avoid this product if I'm truthful with you. Nip+Fab's Glycolic Fix Cleanser is ok, I'll finish my bottle off, but I won't repurchase it and I don't think you need to go out of your way to try it, either.


Ingredients:
Aqua (Water), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Triethanolamine, Acrylates Copolymer, Glycolic Acid, Coco-glucoside, Glycerin, Olive Oil PEG-7 Esters, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Cocoyl Apple Amino Acids, Phenoxyethanol, Limonene, Parfum (Fragrance), Disodium EDTA, Benzyl Benzoate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Geraniol, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citral, Linalool.

Disclosure:
This product was gifted to me

1 comment