Adovia Purifying Dead Sea Mud Mask Review


Adovia says their Purifying Dead Sea Mud Mask is "formulated with Dead Sea black mud, beeswax, and a deeply moisturizing combination of jojoba oil, evening primrose oil, and olive oil. This natural mask boosts cell renewal and revitalizes your skin, while tightening your pores. As the mask dries, it gently pulls out toxins and impurities known to clog pores and cause visible signs of aging. The presence of Dead Sea mud infuses your skin with needed minerals while firming it and improving elasticity. Aloe vera and chamomile extracts soothe and calm your skin while vitamins A and C leave it looking fresh and renewed." This mud mask contains 150ml (5 fl oz) and sells for around $24.50 on Amazon. Adovia is cruelty free. This Dead Sea Mud Mask was, of course, made in Israel.

Packaging for Adovias Purifying Dead Sea Mud Mask has lovely packaging, in my opinion! This mask comes in a blue and white squeeze tube. The brand logo and product name are printed on the front of the tube. Directions and full ingredients are listed on the back. The packaging isn't really special, I just find the color scheme really appealing. Packaging is recyclable.
Adovia's Purifying Dead Sea Mud Mask is a greenish grey paste with a bit of separated water, This mud mask spreads over the skin evenly. Adovia recommends leaving this mask on for 10-20 minutes, or until it is fully dry - I usually leave it on for about 15 minutes. As the mud based mask dries up, it soaks up oil and really pulls some grossness out of your pores. You'll notice the base becoming much darker over your pores and oilier areas, because that's where it's absorbed the most sebum. Adovia's mask can be difficult to rinse off, but the results are worth the minor inconvenience! This is easily the most potent clay/mud style mask I've ever tried - it really does an excellent job at gently extracting impurities from the skin, leaving my complexion brighter and my pores tighter. Though this mud mask is quite strong, I haven't found it to be drying to my normal skin. The Purifying Dead Sea Mud Mask is so effective that I've started using it as a treatment on active blemishes. Any time a pimple comes to a head, I slather a bit of this mask on and let it dry. This method usually clears the pimple our fully, or at least reduces it. The only thing I don't like about Adovia's mud mask is it's strong, earthy mineral scent.
I like Adovia's Purifying Dead Sea Mud Mask! This stuff is no joke, its the most effective mud mask I have ever used. Those with dry skin will probably want to avoid such a strong, oil absorbing product, but normal to oily and acne prone skin will be singing this mud mask's praises! I know I am! Its doubtful that I'll repurchase this mask, because honestly I never do - but I totally recommend Advodia's Purifying Dead Sea Mud Mask to anyone with clogged pores and oily complexions.



Ingredients:
Demineralised Water & Dead Sea Water, Dead Sea Mud, Stearic Acid, Cetryl Alcohol, Beeswax, Sorbitan Tristearate, Propylene Glycol & Chamomile (Anthemis Nobilis) Extract & Algae Extract & Papaya (Carica Papaya) Extract & Aloe Vera (Barbadensis) Gel, Sunflower (Helianthus Annuus) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Mandarin Orange (Citrus Nobilis) Oil, Jojoba (Buxus Chinensis) Oil, Olive (Olea Europaea) Oil, Triethanolamine, Evening Primrose (Oenothera Biennis) Oil, Peach (Prunus Persica) Kernel Oil, Benzoic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzalkonium Chloride, Dead Sea Salt, Aloe Barbadensis Gel, Chamomile (Anthemis Nobilis) Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Exotic Verbena (Litsea Citrata) Oil, Ginseng (Panax Ginseng) Extract, Soybean (Glycine Soja) Extract, Ascorbic Acid.


Disclaimer:
I received this product from BrandBacker for review. My opinions were not influenced by BrandBacker, Adovia, or any other third party. 

1 comment