NARS Sephora Beauty Insider Birthday Gift Swatches

NARS Sephora Beauty Insider Birthday Gift
 I was filled with anticipation when I found out the 2015 Sephora Beauty Insider Birthday gift was a set of two NARS Lip Pencils! I haven't tried any NARS products yet, but I've been dying to try the brand for a while. What could make this even better? Both lip pencils are pretty close to being full size - Sephora doesn't mess around with their birthday gifts! Click through to see swatches and first impressions.

NARS Sephora Beauty Insider Birthday Gift 2015
 This set included the Cruellla Velvet Matte Lip Pencil and the Rikugien Satin Lip Pencil.
 The full size of these pencils retail for $26 each.
NARS Sephora Beauty Insider Birthday Gift 2015 Swatches
 Left: Rikugien Satin Lip Pencil, Right: Cruella Velvet Matte Lip Pencil 
 Rikugien, named after a famous park in Tokyo, is a beautiful, satiny rose nude. The texture of this crayon was amazingly silky and soft, making application so easy! 
Cruella is a bold, deep, cool red. My camera couldn't even handle this intensely pigmented, matte red shade! I may have found the perfect red lip here! Once again, this lip crayon's consistency was incredible - loaded with pigment and entirely matte, let light and not drying! 



4 comments

  1. I soooo can't wait for my birthday lol I've was excited when I saw the announcement on noveau cheap...I have to wait until October! I guess there's worse though :p happy birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're almost half way there! And thanks! <3

      Delete