Every Beauty Makeup Remover Pads Review

Every Beauty says "get silky smooth skin after just one use while removing your makeup. Just add water to activate Every Beauty Makeup Remover Pads with Cotton Plus Technology and remove your makeup. No rinsing needed. No moisturizing needed, as each pad has argan oil." Every Beauty's Makeup Remover Pads are sold in a 50 count pack that costs $7.49. I received a small packet of these makeup remover pads in a BeautyBox5, I'm not sure if this brand is cruelty free or not. This product was made in Italy.

Every Beauty's Makeup Remover Pads are dry, square cotton pads with orangey splotches of argan oil - they looks suspiciously similar to a slice of colby jack cheese. You're meant to run this cloth under water to "activate" the argan oil based makeup remover. The word activate is in quotations because literally nothing happens. Well, maybe I exaggerate, these makeup remover pads smell kinda like argan oil after you wet them, but that's about all. Every Beauty's Makeup Remove Pads don't do a single thing for me! They don't remove even the lightest makeup, no matter how I rub and scrub. Every Beauty says you don't need to rinse after using these, but you need to follow up with a full on cleanse!

I put off writing about Every Beauty's Makeup Remover Pads for so long because I couldn't believe how terrible they are. Its pretty common to run across a product that does a poor job, but its not every day that I find a product that does jack (dem cheese jokes). I'm not entirely sure what to say about Every Beauty's Makeup Remover Pads...there isn't much to say I guess other than that I definitely don't recommend a product that can't even remove BB Cream or powder eyeshadow. 


Ingredients:
Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Argania Spinosa Oil (Argan Oil Extract), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Parfum. May contain colors C.I. 17200, C.I. 19140, C.I. 42090.



Disclosure:
This post features a press sample. My opinions on this product were not influenced by Every Beauty, Beauty Box 5, or any other third party.

1 comment