Bath&BodyWork Winter 2014 Semi Annual Sale Haul

My Bath&BodyWorks' Semi Annual Sale order came in just in time for Orthodox Christmas! This little haul was a Christmas gift from Deano (along with my sick Danny Sexbang shirt!). I didn't pick out a ton of stuff, because honestly I didn't need much. I grabbed a lotion and shower gel set of my two favorite discontinued scents - Carried Away and Midnight Pomegranate. Each product was marked down to $4, except the Carried Away shower gel, which was marked down to $6.25. And of course, to round out any Bath&BodyWorks orders, I picked up five Pocket Bacs for five bucks. I picked up three of my go-tos; Paris Amour, Island Margarita, and Pure Paradise, as well as two holiday scents - Twisted Peppermint and White Pear&Fig. I probably won't be hitting up B&BW again til their summer Semi Annual Sale, as I'm well stocked now! Merry Christmas, to those that celebrate it today!

Share your Bath&BodyWorks Semi Annual Sale in the comments! 

Get 1.5% Cash Back on Bath&BodyWorks orders when you shop with eBates




Disclosure:
This post contains affiliated links/referral codes.

1 comment