Out with the Old - November 2014

 I finished or tossed a ton of stuff this month. When I was unpacking and reorganizing, I de-stashed a little, plus I had some left over empties from early September. Click through to see November's empties. As usual, asterisk denotes backup, or that I'm planning to repurchase.

 Clear Clinic Labs Vanished Spot Treatment - Empty
Bath&BodyWorks Island Margarita Pocket Bac-Empty*
Olay Oil Minimizing Toner - Empy*
Bath&BodyWorks Espresso Bar Candle - Empty*
 That One Gets Locks Glam Again Treatment - Empty
L'Oreal Total Repair Damage Erasing Balm - Empty
Urban Decay Eden Primer Potion - Empty
Laura Geller Spackle Supercharged Primer - Empty*
Klorane Smoothing and Relaxing Patches - Empty 
Maybellline Candy Coral Dream Bouncy Blush - Old


5 comments

  1. What did you think about the Maybelline Fit Me Foundation Stick?

    Pam | Pam's Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't like it. It wore poorly on me and sat on my skin in a weird way. The full review is linked in the post, if you'd like more information.

      Delete
  2. That's quite alot of empty products! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And you left many here also =o

    ReplyDelete