Figs&Rouge Mango Mandarin Shea Butter Hand Cream Review

Figs&Rouge calls their Mango Mandarin Shea Butter Hand Cream "deliciously fragrant and indulgent. Softens, nourishes, and thoroughly pampers hands through the day." This hand cream, which is exclusive to Feel Unique, comes in two sizes - 20ml ($6.37), and 80ml ($12.82). I received the smaller size in my October Ipsy Bag. Figs&Rouge is cruelty free. This hand cream was made in England.

I love this hand cream's packaging! Figs&Rouge's Mango Mandarin Shea Butter Hand Crema comes in an incredibly colorful, striped, aluminum tube. The Figs&Rouge logo and product name are printed on the front of the tube, and ingredient list can be found on the back of the tube. The tube is super small and pretty sturdy, so its perfect to toss in your purse. This hand cream's tube is recyclable.
Know what else I love? This hand cream's formula! Figs&Rouge Shea Butter Hand Cream is a super rich, white cream that's on the thicker side. Initially, this hand cream feels a little greasy, but it sinks in quickly. This hand cream is rich and hydrating, leaving my hands looking and feeling soft. The moisture provided by Figs&Rouge Shea Butter Hand Cream is quite long lasting! My hands are pretty needy, and I only have to use this hand cream once, maybe twice a day. This hand cream is heavily fragranced and it'll linger on the skin for several minutes after use. Figs&Rouge offers a handful of fragrances, and Mango Mandarin isn't the one I would've chosen for myself, but I do enjoy it. This is a zesty, tart, citrus scent, but it doesn't smell specifically like mango or mandarin oranges. 

Figs&Rouge Shea Butter Hand Cream has a great, hydrating formula that really smooths and moisturizes my dry, mistreated hands. The Mango Mandarin scent is potent but pleasant, very fruity! I love the packaging too, its so colorful and bold, yet colorful. I'm really glad I received this hand cream. I do recommend it if you want to spoil yourself, and your hands! 




Ingredients: 
Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Stearic Acid, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Nut Butter, Glycerin, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Cetearyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Lecithin, Carbomer, Parfum, Propylene Glycol, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Nut Butter, Limonene, Ethylhexylglycerin, Algae, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Panax Ginseng (Ginseng) Root Extract, Citrus Noblis (Manderin) Peel Oil, Chlorphenesin, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Bht.

Disclosure:
this post contains affiliated links/referral codes.

2 comments

  1. I love this packaging! So different. I feel like I would like the scent too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do enjoy spoiling my hands.

    ReplyDelete