Revlon Sun Bronzer Review+Swatches

 Revlon says their Bronzer is great for "achieving that fresh, sun kissed glow" because it'll "allow you to create sculpted cheekbones and highlight the natural contours of your face." This bronzer is available in just one shade - Sun. Revlon's Sun Bronzer contains 7.5 grams (.26 oz) and sells for $26.95 AUD. It seems that this bronzer is only available in Australia, and isn't available at all Revlon retailers. I picked this bronzing powder up at Priceline. Revlon is not cruelty free. This product was made in China.

  Revlon's Sun Bronzer comes in a simple, black square compact with a clear window into the product on the front of the flip top lid. Some product information can be found on the back of the compact. Inside is a square pan of powder. This compact is recyclable.
Revlons Sun Bronzer is surprisingly nice! This bronzing powder has a velvety smooth, firm texture in the pan, so it kicks up no excess powder! Sun blends into the skin well, creating a natural looking tan. I don't love Revlon's bronzer for contouring, the shade isn't quite right on me, as you'll see below. This bronzer wears well on me, usually for eight hours, though it can fade throughout the day in hot weather. I have an alternate use for Revlon's Sun Bronzer as well. This matte bronzer is actually the perfect brow shade for me! It doesn't last well in the brows on it's own, so I like to seal it in with NYX Control Freak Brow Gel.
 Sun is a medium tan shade with a warm, reddish undertone. Sun has a lovely, natural matte finish. This bronzer is great for adding warmth to the skin on light to medium skin. The reddish tinge of this bronzer is far too warm for contouring, at least on my pale skin.
I like Revlon's Bronzer in Sun, particularly for filling in my brows. This bronzer is better for that all over bronzed look, which I'm not really that into. The texture of this bronzing powder is lovely and easy to work with. If this bronzer is available to you, it might be worth picking up, if you're a fan of all over bronzing. I don't think I'd repurchase Sun, but I'll get a lot of use from it. 


Ingredients:
N/A

1 comment