Pixi Black Cocoa Endless Silky Eye Pen Review+Swatches

 Pixi's Endless Silky Eye Pencils are "waterproof, super long wear, no-smudge, no-budge eyeliners. They glide on like seamless silk, and in a single sweep motion create a solid jewel toned line. No retouching required all day - or night! Gentle on eyes, yet intensely coloured and super silky." Each Endless Silky Eye Pencil contains 1.2grams (.04 oz) and cost $12 a piece. There are fourteen shades to choose from, this review focuses on Black Cocoa. Pixi is proud to be a cruelty free brand. These eyeliners are made in Germany.

Pixi's Endless Silky Eye Pencils are classic wooden pencils with a spring green coating. The Pixi logo, product and shade name, and a delicate floral design are printed on the pencil. The bottom of the pencil is color coordinated, for easy shade identification. These pencils sharpen smoothly, but the tip breaks off easily, due to the soft nature of this eyeliner. 
 Pixi's Endless Silky Eyeliners have a wonderful formula. Application is a breeze, this pencil is so soft, it glides across the eyelid and waterline. Black Cocoa has excellent color payoff, going on in a fully opaque line in just one pass. If you want to smudge out this gorgeous brown eyeliner, work fast, it sets within 20 seconds! I get excellent wear from Pixi's eyeliners, Black Cocoa lasts ten hours on my eyelid and six in my waterline, with no fading or smearing. These pencils hold true to their waterproof claim and are downright difficult to remove!
 Black Cocoa is a gorgeous, slightly warm, dark chocolate brown with a satin finish. I can't detect any shimmer or shine in this shade. Black Cocoa is a great alternative to black eyeliner, making it perfect for softer looks.
Pixi's Endless Silky Eyeliner in Black Cocoa is great. Smooth, easy to apply, long wearing, with strong pigmentation. Black Cocoa is a rich brown, a great basic shade to have on hand. Twelve bucks feels a little steep for a pencil liner, but this one is worth the price for sure. I'm about half way throuh Black Cocoa and will likely repurchase it when I'm done. You have to try these pencils! 




Ingredients:
 Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG-19/19 Dimethicone, Synthetic Wax, Hyrdogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Nylon-12, C20-40 Alcohols, Perfluorononyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Polyethylene, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-DI-T-Butyl, Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol. [+/- Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica (CI 77019)].

Disclosure:
This product was gifted to me. This post contains affiliated links/referral codes

3 comments

  1. I've never tried Pixi yet, but I've seen them in Target. I love eyeliner pencils and my favorite is Urban Decay 24/7 with Jordana 24 hr close behind. I may have to pick one of these up the next time I am out shopping. I can always use another pencil liner. Thanks for the review and swatch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like Urban Decay's 24/7s, but these are far superior in my opinion!

      Delete
  2. but I thought cocoa was brown ;-;

    ReplyDelete