Lush Pink FUN Soap Review

 Lush says "next time your little sweetie asks you for a treat, satisfy their candy craving with Pink FUN. This vanilla and tonka scented bubbler delivers a cheerful childhood blast from the past. The sugary scent will remind you of your favorite childhood treats. Resist the urge to take a bit of this bright roll, despite how tasty it may smell. Instead, we recommend you mold this one into a pair of portly pigs or collection of pretty bonbons, then crumble under running water for mounds of creamy candy bubbles. Simply delicious!". If candy sweet scents aren't your thing, Lush offers four other scents. Each roll of FUN Soap contains 8.8oz and sells for $6.95, pretty reasonable for a Lush product. Lush is a cruelty free company, and most of their products, including FUN Soap, are vegan friendly.

 Lush's FUN Soaps are wrapped in clear, biodegradable cellophane, like a piece of candy. A label is affixed to the wrapper, offering an ingredient list and directions on how to use FUN. Lush' FUN Soaps are interesting, they're very similar to PlayDough in texture, but slightly drier and firmer. I need to mention that FUN Soaps will melt in hot and moist environments, aka most bathrooms, so store your soap with care. Now let me break down how this product works!
 Use 1: A toy! Of course, FUN Soaps are meant to fun. This play dough like soap can be rolled, molded, crumbled, cut into shapes with cookie cutters, and I'm pretty sure it even bounces! Its novel and entertaining, though I rarely play with it myself. I bought a roll of FUN for my 8 year old niece last year, and she really had a blast with it.

 Use 2: A soap. I don't love FUN Soap as a body wash. This putty like soap is difficult to lather, I really have to mash it into my pouf to get it to suds up. I don't feel like this soap gets my particularly clean. It does rinse cleanly though.

 Use 3: Shampoo. I've only tried FUN as a shampoo once and it was disastrous! Once again, it was very difficult to get any suds, and even harder to rinse out. FUN did not clean my hair, in fact it left an unpleasant residue in my roots.

 Use 4: Bubble Bath. FUN is best used as a bubble bath. I've found it very underwhelming in the past, but once I figured out the "stocking method", my opinion did a 180. Used correctly, Lush's FUN soaps can create mounds upon mounds of soft, long lasting bubbles, while imparting a moisturizing quality into your bath water.
Lush's Pink FUN Soap smells incredible. I believe it shares the same scent as Lush classics like Creamy Candy and Snow Fairy. Very sweet, and just a little musky, the scent of Pink FUN will fill the room and linger on your skin and towels for hours. The exact scent is hard to describe, but its extremely feminine and a little sexy, but not too grown up either. Definitely worth a sniff next time you're in Lush. 

Lush's FUN Soaps aren't great to wash with, but they're certainly fun to play with. This unique, malleable bath product is sure to be entertaining for kids and adults alike. This solid bubble bath can create a mountain of suds. The best part is, FUN is one of Lush's most reasonably priced bath products - you can easily get six (or more!) baths out of one $7 roll. I'll repurchase Lush's FUN Soap, though I may try a different scent, and I recommend it to any bubble bath lover, of any age! 



Ingredients:
Coumarin , Benzoin Resinoid (Styrax tonkinensis pierre) , Cornflour (Zea mays) , Fragrance , Glycerine ,Sodium Laureth Sulfate , Talc , Tonka Absolute (Dipteryx odorata) , Geraniol , D&C Red No. 27 , D&C Red No. 33 , FD&C Red No. 4

No comments