Just The Basics Haul

So you know that tag that most of us have done - what would you repurchase if you lost all your makeup? Turns out that's not quite so fun when it actually happens. However, I wanted to share what I did end up with. I set a budget of $150 and went to Priceline, my favorite Australian pharmacy. This is what I picked up:
 Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation in Light Ivory 
Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer in Ivory
Rimmel Match Perfection Translucent Loose Powder
Revlon PhotoReady SkinLights Highlighter in Pink Light
Revlon Sun Bronzer
 Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara - I truly cannot function without it
Physicians Formula 2-in-1 Eye Booster Eyeliner 
Essence All About Nudes Eyeshadow Palette
Mita Ponytailers. 
Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water

Not pictured:
Olay 2-in-1 Scrub+Cleanser, Olay Beauty Fluid

2 comments

  1. Oh man...I'm so sorry they lost all your stuff :( especially your engagement ring and wedding dress! I cringed when I read that...hopefully you'll have a good time anyway, are you getting married before you come back to Pittsburgh?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ITS BEEN FOUND. We won't be getting married quite yet, I just brought the stuff to keep it here.

      Delete