My First HauteLook Haul ft. Pixi

HauteLook is a flash sale site that I've known about, and had an account with, for a couple years now, but I had yet to place an order from. Recently Pixi products were featured and I couldn't pass this sale up! 
 Pixi Flawless Beauty Powder - $10
This product usually sells for $22 at Target and Pixi's website. This powder has a soft texture, and the color is quite light. I really look forward to using this powder. 
 Succulent Lip Twin in Poppy Red - $7
Normally, this lipstick/lip gloss duo sells for $18. I've been wanting to try one of these duos for quite some time, and I'm pleasantly surprised by how well pigmented both the gloss and lip color are! Texture is also great, emollient but not greasy or slippy. 
 
Endless Silky Eye Pen Best Sellers Collection - $9!
This set was my reason for placing this order! These eyeliners retail for $12 each. This set contains the five most popular Silky Eye Pen shades, as well as a pencil sharpener. I've heard a ridiculous amount of hype about these eyeliners - and let me just say its well deserved! These really are silky, to say the least.
A free Schick disposable razor was included with my order, which is super handy and well timed. 


Tell me about your latest HauteLook Haul in the comments! 




Disclosure:
This post contains affiliated links/referral codes. 

3 comments

  1. I was pretty tempted to go crazy with the pixi products, but I only got the liquid foundation. When the line first came to target, I eyed it... but always thought $30 was pricy for target, ya know? Great haul!

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I feel you! That's why I rarely buy Pixi products, even though I tend to like them. I think its great that they slashed their prices earlier this year though!

      Delete