Bare Minerals Barely Nude 5 in 1 Advanced Performance BB Cream Eyeshadow Review+Swatches


Bare Minerals' brand new 5-in-1 Advanced Performance BB Cream Eyeshadows are "the next generation of eyeshadow. Creamy, long wearing color meets exceptional skincare benefits and broad spectrum SPF protection. Chock-full of skin loving ingredients, this breakthrough product delivers 5 benefits in one luxurious formula.
Benefits:
  • 12-hour long-wearing color
  • Supercharged primer
  • Powerful brightening benefits
  • Smoothes the appearance of fine lines
  • Protects with Broad Spectrum SPF 15"
This BB Cream Eyeshadow is available in ten neutral shades, my review is for Barely Nude. This cream shadow/primer combo contains 3ml (.10 fl oz) and sells for $18. I received a deluxe sample of Barely Nude in my most recent Ipsy Bag. Bare Minerals is cruelty free. This product was made in the USA. 
 The 5-in-1 Advanced Performance BB Cream Eyeshadows come in clear, cylindrical tubes with silver caps. The product name and Bare Minerals logo are printed on the tube in black lettering. Bare Minerals' cream shadows have flat, doe foot applicators.
 Bare Minerals 5-in-1 Advanced Performance BB Cream Eyeshadow has an interesting consistency, it feels more like a concealer or thick eye primer than any other cream shadow I've tried. This BB Cream Eyeshadow is best applied and blended with fingers. Bare Minerals cream shadows set quickly and doesn't budge from there on out. I've worn Barely Nude nearly every day since receiving this product, either as a standalone product or as a base for powder shadows, and I've experienced nothing but excellent wear. I've never seen even a hint of creasing while wearing this cream shadow. To be honest, I don't love Bare Minerals 5-in-1 Advanced Performance BB Cream Eyeshadow as a primer. Powder eyeshadows adhere a little too well to this base, making blending a little difficult. Aside from that, I have no complaints!
 Barely Nude is a neutral beige with a small amount of fine silver shimmer. This light shade has good color payoff, though it may be a little hard to tell in my swatch, since its similar to my skin tone. Barely Nude is barely there, it evens out my eyelids, perfect for the no-makeup look.
I like Bare Minerals 5-in-1 Advanced Performance BB Cream Eyeshadow a lot. This cream shadow is a so easy to wear, apply, and blend, and it stays no matter what. I prefer this cream shadow on its own, as opposed to wearing it like a primer - even though it preforms well for both purposes. Barely Nude is a great basic nude shade for me, the kind of color I'll get a lot of use out of. I'd love to swatch the rest of the shades next time I go to Ulta - Soft Shell is really appealing to me. I'm glad I got to try this cream eyeshadow, they're definitely worth checking out. 



Ingredients:
isododecane, disteardimonium hectorite, polymethylsilsesquioxane, caprylic/capric triglyceride, propylene carbonate, silica, trimethylsiloxysilicate, dipalmitoyl hydroxyproline, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, camellia oleifera leaf extract, acrylates copolymer, diacetyl boldine, calcium sodium borosilicate, calcium aluminum borosilicate, tin oxide, phenoxyethanol. may contain: mica, carmine, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, bismuth oxychloride, chromium hydroxide green, chromium oxide greens, ferric ferrocyanide, manganese violet, ultramarines

Disclosure:
This post contains affiliated links/referral codes.

1 comment