Vasanti Brighten Up! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator Review

 Vasanti Cosmetics says their Brighten Up! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator will "dramatically improve your skin’s texture to reveal softer, brighter and younger looking skin! Brightens with powerful papaya enzymes to give radiance, exfoliates with dermatologist grade micro-crystals and gently cleanses with aloe vera, coconut and panthenol." This sulfate free cleanser is meant to mimic the effects of micro dermabrasion. The full size contains 120ml (4 fl oz) and sells for $34. I received a deluxe sample in my June Birchbox. Vasanti is proud to be cruelty free. This product is made in Canada. Vasanti is a Canadian company, their products can be bought in Canadian retailers like Rexall and Shoppers Drug Mar. For those of us outside of The Great White North, Vasanti items can be ordered via the brand's website, which ships internationally, or from the Birchbox shop.

 My sample of the Brighten Up! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator comes in a white squeeze tube with a twist off cap. The Vasanti logo and product name are printed on the front of the tube. A description and  directions can be found on the back of the tube. The full size packaging seems to be nearly identical. I'm unsure if packaging is recyclable.
 Vasanti's Brighten Up! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator is a thick, white, gritty exfoliating cleanser - similar in texture to a whitening toothpaste. This scrub's exfoliating particles are very fine and evenly sized, giving the feel of a gentle polishing, as opposed to a harsh sloughing. I've heard great stuff about this scrub from Chicachew, who's opinion I generally trust, but I didn't expect the Brightening Face Rejuvenator to be quite this awesome! I've been using this scrub every other day, which is what the brand recommends. I notice a legitimate difference every time I use this scrub. Every single time, Vasanti's Brighten Up! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator makes my complexion appear much smoother and more even in ton. The effect lasts until the next use. This scrub contains a good amount of beneficial ingredients and is fragrance free, however, Vasanti's Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator contains papaya extracts, which I've heard can have negative effects on the skin (that's something I need to do more research on). This exfoliating cleanser has a light, neutral scent.
Vasanti's Brighten Up! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator has been awesome for me.This sulfate,fragrance, and paraben free exfoliating cleanser is surprisingly gentle and effective. This scrub makes my skin look and feel very smooth. I genuinely look forward to using this scrub, and I really love the results I get from it. I want the full size of the Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator! I do recommend it if you want a gentle scrub that yields visible results. If you've got some Birchbox points accumulates - spend them on this!




Ingredients:
Aqua (Water), Aluminum Oxide, Cetyl Alcohol, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Propanediol, Panthenol, Emulsifying Wax NF, Glyceryl Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Tocopheryl Acetate, Papain, Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol


disclosure:
This post contains an affiliated link/referral code.


3 comments

  1. Yay! My mum has this and I've snuck a few uses in the shower; glad to see that you love it so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really adore it! I hope it works just as well for you.

      Delete
  2. Does your face feel rejuvinated

    ReplyDelete