Summer Ulta Haul

 A couple days ago I placed a small Ulta order of mostly new products. It just arrived and I'm even more excited than when I put the order in. Also cool - I redeemed my points and saved like, at least ten dollars! Click through to see my new goodies.

Ulta Suede Palette  - $12
This new eight pan palette is beautiful. This palette is neutral, but interesting, with a variety of finishes. The palette is far bigger than I expected, and its kinda flimsy. Anyway, I can't wait to have fun with this gorgeous palette. 
L'Oreal Visible Lift Blur Foundation - $14.99
This drugstore foundation is super pricey for a drugstore product, but you get a ton of product and I've heard awesome stuff about it - some people have ever likened it to Bourjois' Healthy Mix Serum Foundation, which I love. I got the lightest shade, Light Ivory, which is too dark, unfortunately. 
 L'Oreal Miss Manga Mascara - $4
Once again, a product I've heard a lot of great stuff about this mascara. I've never tried a L'Oreal mascara before. The bouncy, bendy brush might prove difficult to work with. 
 NYX Angel Veil Primer - $16
Once again, super expensive for a drugstore product. Packaging is very appealing. This brightening primer is white in color, and thin in texture, it seems nice. 
 Maybelline Master Bronze Bronzer in Weekend Bronze - $7.99
I haven't seen anyone talk about these limited edition matte bronzers - which are available in two shades. I picked up the lighter of the two. I like the woven design etched into the bronzer. 
Lorac TANtalizer Bronzer&Highlighter Duo -$12
This travel sized highlighter/bronzer duo is something I had my eye on for a while. Its bigger than I expected. Both the bronzer and highlighter have excellent textures - what a great intro to the brand. A larger version of this face duo is also available for $32
Lorac Cobra Mascara Sample - Free!
I've never heard of this mascara before, but who am I to say no to A) a new mascara, and B) a gift with purchase. 

On to my three free samples:
DevaCurl Ultra Defining Gel
I got this sample with my last Ulta order, and haven't touched it. I'm not much of a hair gel person, so I'll  be passing this on. 
 Matrix Biolage Exquisite Oil Shampoo/Conditioner
I've received this hair care duo with literally every Ulta order I have ever placed. I don't love it, but I do use it. 
Anastasia Brow Powder Duo in Dark Brown
I can't get any color off of this sample card =( 


Have you picked anything up from Ulta recently? 





Disclosure:
All products in this post were gifted to me. This post contains affiliated links. 

3 comments

  1. Great haul. I really like Miss Manga Mascara. I didn't find the brush hard to use and I loved the look of my lashes. It is pretty dramatic.

    Can't wait to see your reviews.

    Take Care,
    Mandy Jean

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I tried Miss Manga out after I got the post up and I agree that its easy to apply, and I liked the results!

      Delete