Summer Bath&BodyWorks Haul

 As yinz probably know, I'll be heading off to Sydney six weeks from today, and I needed to pick up a couple basics from Bath&BodyWorks. Plus I had a coupon for a free Signature Collection item! Click through to see what I picked up today.

 Bath&BodyWorks Endless Weekend Shower Gel - Free! ($12.50 value)
This is one of the newest additions to the Signature Collection. B&BW says Endless Weekend is "Bursting with fresh summer mandarin, sun kissed magnolia, and raspberry lychee sorbet, this fragrance is finished with a breeze of blue coconut water and vanilla sandalwood". The packaging and color of this shower gel is lovely - as is the scent, its super summery. 
 Sweet Pea Deep Cleansing Hand Soap - $6.50 
Not much to say about this, I need some soap, and I love Sweet Pea. I haven't tried the new hand soap formulas. I might write something up comparing the old and new formulas. 
 Espresso Bar Small Candle - $5 
I love coffee, so I love this candle. I think it may be being discontinued, which is truly unfortunate. I've previously reviewed Espresso Bar here
5 Pocket Backs - $5
I got two old favorites, Sweet Pea and Island Margarita, and two new, summery scents; Pacific Cool Breeze, Anjou Pear, and Coastal Surf&Sun



Disclosure:
This post contains affiliated links/referral codes. All products in this post were purchased with my own money.
 

7 comments

  1. I love Island Margarita. Anjou Pear sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Island Margarita gives me life. Anjour Pear is nice! Fresh and sweet, not artificial at all.

      Delete
  2. I love me some bath and body works!! Great haul! I hate when they discontinue scents or even worse change the front sticker so I can't find it since I don't remember the name -_-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Also I agree, they've been discontinuing a lot of my favs recently. =(

      Delete
  3. I LOVE Sweet Pea! I've been alternating that one and Watermelon Lemonade in my truck all summer. And my sister has Endless Summer - I swear if she hadn't purchased the bronzing cream, I would have already been snatching some of that from her, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweet Pea Forever <3. I've never tried Watermelon Lemonade, but it sounds right up my alley.

      Delete
  4. n.n mary got her favs sweet pea!

    ReplyDelete