June 2014 Ipsy Bag - Pretty in Paradise

 I just got my June Ipsy Bag in the mail. Ipsy is a monthly beauty subscription that sends out 4-6 deluxe sample and full size beauty products for just ten bucks. This month Ipsy sent out sixteen products from sixteen brands - all tucked away in a designer bag!

New Partnerships: Marc Anthony, DermaDoctor, ClariSea, Dove, Essence of Beauty, Laneige, MD Solar Sciences, RealTree

Repeat Partnerships: Be a Bombshell, Nicka K, NYX, Skinn, Carol's Daughter, Jesse's Girl, Ofra, Ole Henriksen

Click through to see what came in this month's bag!

 June's bag was designed by Rebecca Minkoff, which adds some extra value to the bag, she has similar bags available on her store for $75. The bag has a Hawaiian print with a red side zipper and red lining. The Rebecca Minkoff label hangs off the side.
 Skinn Olive&Enzyme Cleanser - 2oz - $12 (Full size 4oz, $24)
I'm always up try a new cleanser, and this is a very fairly sized sample! I'm not familiar with Skinn, I've only heard of them once before, when they partnered with Ipsy a few months back. Apparently, the Skinn Olive&Enzyme Cleanser can double as a mask. I'm really excited to try this! 


The Claims:
Olive & Enzyme Cleanser is a natural based and gentle cleansing balm that:

- Dissolves dirt 
- Removes makeup
- Removes dead skin cells
- Softens, smoothes and moisturizes skin

The Offer:
20% off any purchase at skinn.com with code IPSYSKINN. Exp 10/9/14

 Marc Anthony Beach Spray - 1.5 fl oz - $3.20 (Full Size 4.2 fl oz, $9)
I've never had any luck with beach sprays, so I'll be passing this product along. I will say that it has an awesome coconut fragrance. 

The Claims:
Create natural, effortless, beach hair worn loose, soft and wavy. It adds body and texture to straight, fine strands or pumps up the curl in already wavy hair. Add extra definition to your wavy layers. Hydrolyzed Silk and Provitamin B5 protect your tresses while adding moisture and shine. Powerful UV Protectors absorb ultraviolet light to save your mane from harmful sun exposure, dehydration and color-fade. You’re left with manageable, touchable waves. Even the straightest hair can achieve tousled beach hair any time of year.

The Offer:
$1 off any ONE Marc Anthony product at Walgreens.com. Exp 8/3/14
 Be a Bombshell Lash Out Mascara - Full Size - $15
I really am sick of receiving Be a Bombshell products, I feel like I've tried almost everything the brand has to offer, but I'm ALWAYS down to try a new mascara.


The Claims:
A rich pigmented mascara with a lengthening formula that offers a multidimensional look.

The Offer:
30%  off + Free Beach Please Blush at beabombshellcosmetics.com with code IPSY30. Exp 7/30/14

 NYX Butter Gloss in Apple Strudel - Full Size - $6 
I LOVE NYX Butter Glosses! They're one of my favorites, and I'd really like to have all of them! I received Apple Strudel, a light, slightly peachy pink. All subscribers received a Butter Gloss in one of three shades. 


The Claims:
Buttery soft and silky smooth, the scrumptious new NYX Butter Lip Gloss tastes as sweet as a sugar cookie—and makes your lips look downright luscious. Swipe it on alone or over your favorite lipstick for creamy sheer to medium coverage that melts onto your lips and is never sticky.

The Offer:
30% off NYX Stick Blushes at nyxcosmetics.com with code NYXJUNEBLOOM. Exp 8/9/14

Nicka K Shimmer Eyeliner - Full Size - $5
I really enjoyed the Nicka K nail polish I've tried in the past, and am usually down to try eyeliners, so I was happy to receive this glitter liner in a gorgeous green shade. Subscribers that received this liquid liner received it in Green or Blue

The Claims:
Add an instant touch of sparkling glamour with Nicka K New York Shimmer Eyeliners. Specially formulated, and equipped with a foam tip applicator for effortless glide, and water, smudge, and fade-resistant long wear.

The Offer:
30% off any purchase at nicka.com with code IPSY. exp 7/11/14

__________________________________________________________

Total Value of June's Bag:
$41.20

Not bad! I'm excited for four of the five products. While its not really my thing, I appreciate the inclusion of a Rebecca Minkoff bag, which definitely ups the value even further. Another good month for Ipsy, better than May's Bag for sure. 

Comment and tell me what you got in your June Ipsy Bag! 







Disclosure:
This post contains affiliated links and referral codes.

1 comment

  1. can I wear the bag with a hawaiian shirt? n.n

    ReplyDelete