First Impression - Benefit They're Real! Push Up Liner, They're Real! Makeup Removers, and Tinted Lip Balms

I popped into Ulta today, just to peek at some new stuff, and it turned out that they were training their employees on the new Benefit products. A sales associate that I've become buddies with beckoned me over and let me try the new goodies as well. 

The new lip balms are nice, their texture seems moisturizing, but color payoff is very sheer. PosieBalm is nearly colorless, the rest are pretty, translucent pops of color, very similar to their respective Lip and Cheek Tints. I definitely have my eye on BeneBalm. They were just stocked today and already sold out - except for one last PosieBalm. Each Tinted Lip Balm costs $18.

They’re Real Push Up! Liner is an interesting concept, but the cream/gel liner is slightly on the dry side. I found the rubber tip difficult to maneuver, at least on the back of my hand. The two SA’s I talked with both quite like it. I was told this eyeliner would be in store on June 20. The Ulta I was at (Waterfront in Homestead PA) was taking a waiting list, the first 20 to sign up got a free Benefit They’re Real Mascara Mini. This gel eyeliner pen sells for $24.

Lastly, the They’re Real! Makeup Remover - this was the best of the products I played with today. This cream makeup remover took the waterproof They’re Real! Push Up Liner right off, along with all the other products I’d been swatching. Benefit’s new makeup remover will hit the stores on the same day as the They’re Real! eyeliner and will cost $18.

4 comments

  1. Love this post! I'm always looking for new products to try! Great blog!! xo kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you enjoy playing with different makeups n.n

    ReplyDelete
  3. There seems to be a lot of hype about the eyeliner I'm dying to know what it's like! Interesting to hear your first impressions :)
    beautyaddictbyday.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete