Ulta Haul ft. NYX Macaron Lippies!

 I was ridiculously excited for NYX Macaron Lippies, and was stalking Ulta's website for them. When they finally showed up, I grabbed four right away; Black Sesame, Blue Velvet, Key Lime, and Pistachio. These lipsticks regularly retail for $6, but there was a BOGO 50% deal. I'll put up swatches and a first impression as soon as I get my new camera! Click through to see the rest of my haul.

 I've just finished my NYX Dewy Setting Spray and wanted to try a new one, so I picked up Ulta Brand's Makeup Setting Spray, which was on sale for $5.  
 Rimmel's ScandalEyes Micro Liner and ScandalEyes Shadow Paint in Pomegranate, both $4.99
Rimmel ScandalEyes Shadow Sticks in Guilty Grey and Bad Girl Bronz, $2.50 Each. 
My Samples. I get the Matrix Biolage Exquisite Oil Shampoo/Conditioner with every Ulta order =(




Disclosure:
These products were gifted to me. This post contains an affiliated link. 

8 comments

  1. I'm marinating on the idea of getting Sesame for mixing purposes. How do you feel about the texture of these for that purpose?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's why I got Black Sesame actually. I think it'll be ok for mixing, the formula is soft and creamy, very similar to the Butter Lipsticks. Unlike the Butter Lipsticks, the Macarons aren't oil based, so they won't separate from the other lipsticks you mix with.

      Delete
  2. The NYX setting spray looks really interesting.
    Does it work?
    Found you on the blog hop and following you now, because i really like your blog.
    Have a wounderful weekend,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow! The NYX Setting Spray was ok, but nothing special.

      Delete
  3. great picks!! I don't know if I could rock those lippies, but I can't wait to hear your opinions on them! Also, I've been on the hunt for those Rimmel products! Guess I need to check out Ulta!

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope to have a first impression of the Macaron Lippies up rly soon. Good luck finding the Rimmel stuff I want! There's so much more I want to try from them.

      Delete