NYX Control Freak Eyebrow Gel Review

"Out of control brows have you flustered? NYX Control Freak Brow Gel offers a new way tame them fast. The clear formula works well over powder or pencil to seal the deal and make a statement with your brows that you will proud of. The unique, non sticky formula is comfortable to wear all day." NYX Control Freak Brow Gel contains 9 grams (.3 oz) and sells for $6. NYX is cruelty free. This brow gel was made in Taiwan.
NYX Control Freak Brow Gel comes in a long, round, opaque white tube. The NYX logo and product name are printed on the front of the tube, a full ingredient list is printed on the back. Twisting off the cap reveals a basic spoolie that I find too large for use on the brows - its larger than some mascara brushes! Packaging is cheaply made, the cap cracked after just a few uses. At least its recyclable.
This is my first brow gel, so please excuse me if this isn't a particularly knowledgeable review. Apart from having too large of an applicator, NYX Control Freak Brow Gel is easy to apply. Control Freak applies and dries completely clear. This colorless brow tamer keeps my slightly mischievous brows under control without making them stiff - they still feel like hair to the touch. Even though NYX' brow gel dries softly, it holds my brows and brow powder (when I use it) in place all day long. The spoolie doesn't pick up my brow powder during application.
NYX Control Freak Brow Gel isn't a very exciting or glamourous product, but its definitely functional! Control Freak keeps my eyebrows in check without making them hard or crunchy. These awesome results last all day. The only change I'd like to see is a smaller spoolie for more targeted application. I'm quite pleased with NYX Control Freak Brow Gel, I recommend it!

Ingredients:
Water, Acrylates Copolymer, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Potassium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA

Disclosure:
This product was gifted to me.

1 comment

  1. This is the perfect product name for mary =o

    ReplyDelete