Customer Service Kudos - Ulta

[click to enlarge]

There was one product I didn't mention in my recent Ulta Haul, and that was Garnier's Nourishing Cleansing Oil. It was one of the products I was most excited to receive...and boy did I receive it. All over everything. About a quarter or so of the bottle leaked throughout my box, which put a damper on things in more than one way. After cleaning up the greasy mess, I emailed Ulta's customer service, requesting a replacement. Considering it was 10pm on a Saturday night, I didn't expect a response til Monday, so I was particularly impressed to receive a response by 5pm on Sunday. The courteously written response promised me a replacement within a week. I received it today, sealed in a plastic bag. A small amount of oil had leaked, but no where near the amount that came out of the first bottle. I blame this on poor pump design, not poor packing on Ulta's part. Ulta was also kind enough to include a couple small samples and a coupon for $5 off a $15 purchase.

Special thanks to Ulta and customer service representative Jessica for providing fast, excellent quality customer service. I've never had anything but a good experience with Ulta's customer service in the past. Great job!


3 comments

  1. How nice! Its great to know that Ulta has such a great customer service.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so great to hear that they did more than they had to- especially if it's the product at fault and not theirs. Ulta doesn't ship here- which is probably a good thing because I would likely order waaaay too frequently!

    ReplyDelete