Kiss Looks so Natural False Lashes in Vamp Review

 Kiss says their brand new Looks so Natural Lashes feature "revolutionary tapered end technology" that "delivers real-like lashes that blend seamelessly with your own lashes. 97% of women who wore these lashes felt the difference - you'll forget you're wearing them". Before I move on, please allow me to mention the excellent vocabulary of whoever wrote that product description. "Real-like". Are you kidding? What, was 'realistic' too hard? Anyway, moving on, Kiss' Looks so Natural False Lashes are available in five styles - my review features Vamp. Each set of Kiss Looks so Natural Lashes sells for about $3.99 at most major retailers. I received these lashes for review courtesy of Influenster. These falsies were made in China, the accompanying glue was made in Korea.

 Kiss' Looks so Natural lashes come in a white cardboard box. Images of a woman wearing false lashes, a few claims, and a graphic detailing the difference between these lashes and competitor's lashes. The back of the box offers directions on how to apply these falsies. The lashes are set on a pink plastic tray. All in all, packaging is nice but nothing special.
 Kiss Looks so Natural Lashes in Vamp are long, but fairly wispy. These lashes are longest in the middle and taper nicely down both sides. The Vamp lashes have a nice, slight curl to them As promised, the Looks so Natural Lash do mesh well with my natural lashes. The tapered ends Kiss is so proud of aren't really noticeable in the pan, but they really do make a difference on the eye, giving the Looks so Natural lashes a realistic real-like look. The Looks so Natural lashes feature a thin, clear, flexible band that makes them surprisingly easy to put on (do bear in mind that I have no false lash skills to speak of). While I do agree that these lashes are lightweight, I didn't forget that I was wearing them. The band extends slightly beyond the end of each lash, and it feels pokey and slightly itchy, just enough to remind me of their presence. The thin band makes these lashes a little flimsy, I can't see them lasting more than three uses.
 The included lash glue is actually pretty decent. It goes on white and dries clear. This lash adhesive goes tacky in about twenty seconds. Kiss' lash glue bonds with skin well, keeping these lashes on all day. As effective as this adhesive is, its also easy to remove from both the skin and the lash strip.
Kiss Looks so Natural False Lashes in Vamp are quite nice. They are nicely designed, though this style is a little long or my personal preference and eye shape. These falsies are easy for a no0b like me to apply and they're fairly comfortable to wear. The included adhesive is surprisingly good. The price of these lightweight lashes is fair. Don't expect to get more than a couple uses per pair. I doubt I'll repurchase Kiss Looks so Natural lashes, I just don't use strip lashes often. That being said, if I ever make the jump from individual lashes to full strips, I'd definitely keep the Looks so Natural line in mind. If you're on the market for lightweight lashes these might be right up your alley.


Email me or Message me on Tumblr for an Influenster Invitation. 


Lash Adhesive Ingredients: 
Acrylates/Ethylhexyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Water, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1, 3-Diol Methylchloroisothiazoleneone, Methylisothiazolenone, 

Disclosure:
This product was sent to me for review by Influenster and Kiss.

3 comments

  1. You don't look much like a vampire tho =[

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. The mos comfortable lashes I've ever used! Glad you love these too.

      Delete