February 2014 Ipsy Bag - The Look of Love

 I'm surprisingly pleased with my Ipsy Bag this month - and how fitting to get a Valentines Day themed bag exactly on Valentines Day! Ipsy partnered with fifteen brands this month. Repeat brands include: Zoya, NuMe, City Color, Pop Beauty, J.Cat, Jesse's Girl, Pacifica, and Skyn Iceland. New partnerships include: Eyetini, Mally, Uberliss, First Aid Beauty, Phyto-C, Dr. Lin Skincare, and IPNK NY. I think that's a pretty nice balance between old and new brands. For those that aren't familiar with Ipsy, its a monthly subscription service that costs $10 per month for 4-5 deluxe sample or full sized beauty products. Click through to see what I got in my February Ipsy Bag.

 February's bag is cute, but not really my style. The bag is made of bright pink canvas with a white zipper. The bag has a pink leopard print lining.
 Beauty Blender+Blender Cleanser Sample - Full Size - $19.95

The Beauty Blender was my referral reward for this month. Thank you to everyone who has subscribed to Ipsy via my referral code, I really appreciate it! I've always wanted to try the Beauty Blender, so I'm pretty excited. Unfortunately, this is no longer available as an IpsyPoint reward. 
 City Color Be Matte Blush in Fresh Melon - Full Size - $2.99

This blusher is much brighter than it appears in my photo. As promised, its entirely matte and the color payoff is great, as is the texture. This blusher is quite large (9 grams). Ipsy sent this blush out in four colors. 

The Claims:
Available in 4 shades, this silky-smooth, highly pigmented matte blush compliments and blends evenly with your skin's natural glow. Extremely buildable to create a subtle or dramatic look.

The Offer:
20% off your purchase citycolorbeauty.com with code 14IPSY20. Expires 3/15/14
 Pop Beauty Plump Pout Gloss in Peony Petal - Deluxe Sample (4g) - $8 (Full Size 8g, $16)

Pop Beauty has been so hit or miss for me so I wasn't happy to receive another one of their products in my bag, but this actually seems pretty great. This gloss' color payoff is awesome, it goes on entirely opaque in one coat. The color is lovely as well. This gloss is available in four shades, two of which were sent out in February's bag. 

The Claims: 
This plumping pout perfector combines the high-shine of a lacquered gloss with the long wear of a stain and is packed full of lip-plumping peptides and avocado and jojoba oils. Lightweight, creamy texture immediately merges with lips & delivers intense glossy color for an extremely long-lasting finish!

The Offer:
25% off your order at popbeauty.com with code PoppingPout. Expires 3/15/14
 Zoya Nail Color in Odette - Full Size - $9

Eh, I never have the time to wear nail polish anymore - I'm not allowed to wear it at work and my nails are destroyed anyway. I'll be putting Odette into my box of products to giveaway. Odette is a nice color, a dusty purple. Ipsy subscribers that received Zoya polishes received either this shade or Dot, a light pink. 

The Claims:
This season's Zoya Nail polish are full of pure pigment, intense color and modern complexity that are a perfect transition into Spring.

The Offer:
Buy 2 Zoya Polishes, get one free, plus a Zoya Remove at zoya.com with code IPSYZP4. Expires 3/15/14
 NuMe Hair Mask - Deluxe Sample (1 fl oz) - $4.85 (Full Size 6 fl oz, $29)

I'm not crazy about this sample. I got a hair mask last month that I still haven't touched. I'm not sure where Ipsy got the idea that I love hair masks? There's at least four products I'd rather have gotten than this one. I'll still use it though. 

The Claims:
Unleash levels of moisture that make hair more resistant to breakage from future styling and color treatments with the protective properties of NuMe’s Intense Renewal Mask. Your hair will show drastic improvement and superior results after the first treatment. With a special blend of powerful ingredients, the restorative and rejuvenating effects of the Intense Renewal Mask will leave hair feeling replenished, and alive.

The Offer:
50% off + Free Shipping + Free Classic Curling Wand at numeproducts.com with code nipsyparty50. Expires 5/11/14. Or 70% off this hair mask with code ipsymask.
Eyetini Cordial Cream Eyeshadow in Spiced Rum - Full Sized - $18

I think this is my favorite product in this month's bag! This cream eyeshadow has an excellent texture and color payoff is equally great. Spiced Rum is a lovely bronze that I can see myself using often. This product was sent out in three shades. 

The Claims: 
Say goodbye to creasing and fading with Eyetini Eye Cordial Shadow Tint & Base. Eye Cordial's revolutionary formula glides on beguiling creamy color and sets to a transfer-resistant finish that doubles as a wear-extending base under powder shadow. 

The Offer:
50% off + a free Nailtini Nail Polish at tinibeauty.com with code IPSYLOVE. expires 4/10/14
_________________________________________________________

Total Value of February's Bag:
$42.85!

($62.80 if I include my bonus gift!)

Comment and let me know what you received in your bag! 






disclosure:
this post contains affiliated links/referral codes. 

8 comments

  1. You got a pretty color of nail polish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! Its such a nice, dusty purple.

      Delete
  2. mine has not even arrived and I assume it's due to the severe snow down in the south. but i plan on doing a review as well! I'm so excited for Zoya polish cause I've been wanting to try out their product!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Enjoy your bag. I find Zoya's polishes to be really hit or miss honestly.

      Delete
  3. Why does your hair need to wear a mask any way ;-;

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was really happy with my bag this month. I love the blush.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Glad you love your bag as much as I do.

      Delete