Out with the Old - January 2014

 My January Empties. Asterisks mark products I've repurchased or had a backup of. Click through to see what I've finished off this month.

Mark True Heart Perfume - old
Edge Sensitive Skin Shave Gel* - empty
Avon Naturals Juicy Watermelon Body Lotion - Empty
Bath&BodyWorks Sweet Pea Shower Gel* - Empty 
 Herbal Essences Body Envy Volumizing Hair Spray - Empty 
Avon Advanced Techniques Lotus Shield Treatment Sample - Empty
Matrix Biolage Exquisite Oil Shampoo&Conditioner Samples - Empty 
Alterna Bamboo Smooth Shampoo and Conditioner Samples - Empty 

5 comments

  1. Hi, I just found your blog through the blog hop! I've followed through google friend connect.

    http://adelicaterosiebeauty.blogspot.com/

    Follow me back?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alot of empties this month! I guess its shopping time lol...Followed your blog, hopefully you can follow back.

    http://askkaymarie.blogspot.com/

    Brightside Beauty Hop

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a lot of empties! I definitely need to check out that ELF brush shampoo!

    Linh @ blushology.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did amazing on empties this month! I'm a slacker. Coming from the blog hop!

    hellofrances.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete