New Herbal Essence Products

Herbal Essences has added so many new products to their range in the last couple months, and I've been on the hunt for them since. I could never find any...until I was at Walmart today and saw ALL OF THE NEW STUFF. I was almost overwhelmed by the array of new products, but I ended up picking up the Sleeker the Butter shampoo and conditioner, which contains coffee extract and capuacu butter extract. I paid about $3 per bottle.

I love my Batiste Dry Shampoo, but as soon as I heard about Herbal Essences' Naked Dry Shampoo I knew I had to try it. This dry shampoo uses tapioca starch to absorb oil, which is pretty different from most drugstore dry shampoos. Herbal Essence's Naked Dry Shampoo feels a little expensive to me though, this 4.9 oz bottle cost $5.

Can I just quickly mention how annoying it is that Herbal Essences is jumping on the Naked trend that's sweeping the beauty world right now? On top of this dry shampoo, they've released three new clear shampoo and conditioners, a cleansing conditioner, and a variety of styling products, all bearing the Naked name. What makes them naked? I don't get it. Can we please just let the whole Naked thing go? God knows Urban Decay won't let it die, but please, other brands, just stop.

5 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Me too, but these are only a little coffee-yish, they're kinda shea scented.

      Delete
  2. I'm dying to try that dry shampoo!! Do a review on it sometime?

    http://skinstuffbykaty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup! I'll try to get it up in Feb.

      Delete