November Julep Maven Box - Glitterati Collection

 I just got my December Julep Maven box, which features products from their Glitterati Collection, including the brand new Sweep Eyeshadow Palette. Click through for a peek into my box.

 Unwrapping the tissue paper I found the info card, an inspirational quote by Mae West, some hair ties, and a coupon for 40% off. Sorry it's blacked out, but I believe its an individual code. 
 And here are my products. The hair ties are by Twistband, so I'm very excited to try them and compare them to Goody's Ribbon Elastics
 Blank Canvas Mattifying Eye Primer - $22 ($17.60 w/ Maven discount)

Claims:
Our new reparative, anti-aging eye primer masks shine while extending the life of your eye look. Light diffusing diamond powder minimizes the appearance of lid discoloration while our Power Cell Complex™ promotes collagen production to smooth and brighten the skin.

My Thoughts:
This is actually the reason I took this box, as I'm running low on eye primer and thought it'd be interesting to try Julep's. From my initial impression, this base seems to be quite pigmented and potentially waterproof. It definitely boosts the color payoff of eyeshadows. 
Sweep Neutral Eyeshadow Palette - $24 ($19.20 w/ Maven discount)

Claims:
Create looks as bold or as soft as you’d like while smoothing lids and promoting collagen production. Formulated with anti-aging ingredients including Power Cell Complex™

My Thoughts:
I haven't had great luck with Julep's makeup products, but I have hopes for this palette. The five shades are all basic, with shimmer finishes and are very warm toned. I haven't swatched them yet, but I'll have a swatch post up shortly. 

Did you get December's Julep Maven box? Leave your thoughts in the comments! 





disclaimer:
This post contains affiliated links/referral codes. I redeemed rewards points to receive this box. This post was not sponsored, though Julep has sponsored me in the past. 

1 comment