Life Changes+Blogging Resolutions

Merry Christmas! 

This year has gone by incredibly fast, and a lot of stuff happened! Despite some frustrations, my blog has really grown. I've doubled in views and followers this year, and I've been partnering with lots of new brands. Its all quite exciting, but 2014 can only bring more improvements - here's how I hope to enhance Tutorials, Hauls, Reviews, N'at next y ear:

- small monthly giveaways
- make a Facebook
- redesign layout
- be more motivated
- try new brands
- get better lighting
- upgrade camera
- register as a domain.
- maybe move to WordPress?

On top of that, I have a lot of changes coming up next year. Those of you that follow me on Tumblr probably already know, but I'm getting married and moving to Australia in 18-24 months.  After 5 1/2 years, Dean and I decided to stop traveling back and forth and to settle down in the same country together. It won't be cheap or easy, but it'll definitely be worth it. I'm going back to Sydney for a few months in the summer, and we'll be filing my fiance visa shortly after. I'm not thrilled about living in Australia, but the immigration process is easier and I have way more opportunities there. Hopefully, my darling kitties Oliver and Zeke will be able to join me a year or so later.

8 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thx bro, though I think we made it nicer last year.

      Delete
  2. how exciting! Wishing the best for you and your fiance in Australia! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and Merry Christmas to you as well. <3

      Delete
  3. Oh my goodness, congrats Mary! All the best to you and Dean; I hope your happiness lasts forever! Someone's already probably told you this, but think of this as fresh start where you can start pursue something you've always dreamed of doing! Anyways, happy holidays (: x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Amanda. I hope you had a great holiday <33

    ReplyDelete