Holiday Gift Guide - Stocking Stuffers

A quick list of products that will make great stocking stuffers at a variety of price points. Click through to see my recommendations. A guide for larger gifts is also on the way!

$10&Under

Lush Lip Scrubs - $9
Available in four delicious flavors to satisfy everyone's sweet tooth, Lush's sugar based lip scrubs are a yummy way you spoil lips, especially in the winter months when chapping and peeling are common problems [review]

Lush Creamy Candy Bubble Bar - $7.40
 A cute, multi use bubble bath with a sweet candy fragrance. Any Lush bubble bar, especially the seasonal ones would make great little gifts, but I think the scent of Creamy Candy would appeal to most girls [review]

Lush Fun Soaps - $7
A great bath gift for kids (or adults) - this soap can be used to wash hair and body, as a bubble bath, and it can be molded like Playdough. I bought this as my gift for my 7 year old niece. Available in 6 scents. [Review]

Big Sexy Hair Spray&Play Hairspray Mini - $6
My favorite hairspray, available in little cans perfect for stockings, and later purses. Ulta usually has a great deal on Sexy Hair minis, so you can get one for every girl on your list for cheap. [Review]

K-Cup Sample Packs - $3-5 
 For coffee lovers with Keurigs, you can't go wrong slipping sample boxes of new flavors in their stockings. I get really excited about getting these little treats. 

ELF Individual Lash Kit - $1
These lashes are great - easy to apply and give just a subtle touch of glamour to any look. [review]

Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara - $7
I love this mascara, it's my holy grail no question about it. Such an excellent mascara belongs in any stocking. [review]

Jesse's Girl Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner - $7 
I haven't had this pen form liquid yeliner for long, but I know its a winner. This eyeliner is easy to apply, long lasting, and very pigmented. 

Goody Ouchless Ribbon Elastics* - $4
These simple ponytail holders have replaced all other elastics for me (and most of my friends that have tried them!). Slip a set into one stocking, or give one to five friends. [review]

NYX Butter Gloss Trios - $10
Three shades of excellent, moisturizing, buttery smooth lip glosses. Split the set up or give three glosses to one lucky lady. [review]

$20&Under

Benefit b.Right 3pc Intro Kit - $12
A great way to introduce someone special to Benefit's excellent skincare line. Also available in a larger 6pc set is also available for $24. The Total Moisture Cream included in both sets is excellent for dry winter skin. 

OCC Lip Tars All Star 4pc Mini Set+Brush - $20
This is something I hope to find in my stocking on Christmas morning! Four intensely pigmented liquid lip colors to mix and match for a full lip wardrobe. 

Benefit Getting Cheeky Trio - $17
This set offers three deluxe samples of Benefit's popular PosieTint and ChaChaTint lip and cheek stains and Sunbeam Highlighter. All three products are personal favorites of mine, and though the bottles may seem small, they'll last forever. 

Urban Decay Moon Dust Eyeshadows - $20 
 Seven shades of glittery eyeshadows perfect for creating intense, glamourous eyes during the holidays or any time of year. [review]


$30&Under

Pop Beauty Pouty Pop Crayons - 6/$25
Give as a large gift or split up between stockings. These lip crayons are pigmented and have a great texture. [Review]


Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau so Fresh Pen Spray - $22
This is my new all time favorite fragrance, it features every scent note I love - violet, grapefruit, raspberry and pear. The scent is young and effervescent, and who wouldn't feel fancy receiving anything from Marc Jacobs? [review]
Bdellium Tools Smokey Eyes Set - $27 
Five full size, eco-friendly, excellent quality eye brushes to create any eye look with ease. Available in three colors. 



*press sample

8 comments

  1. Is the lip tar set still available? I grabbed it a month back or so, but when I went to check and see if the larger one was still at Sephora, both were gone. :(
    P.S. As much as I love the set, you get stiffed a bit because the tubes aren't all that full. I mean yeah, it'll probably take me months to even empty one, but still it is a bit of a bummer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All of the Lip Tar sets were in stock on Sephora's website when I put this post together on Sunday, and in stock in my local Sephora as of today. As for getting stiffed I kinda agree .. the four add up to be equal in amount to 1 full size Lip Tar...but for $2 more.

      Delete
  2. I have not tried and Lush products yet, I'm definitely going to try that lip scrub.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Lush lip scrubs are really a fun way to spoil yourself. And I think there's a flavor to appeal to almost everyone. I really want to get the limited edition cherry pop flavored one. :3

      Delete
  3. That brush set looks amazing for the price. I'm adding it to my Christmas list right now!

    http://mattekat.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lot of these products are on my Christmas wishlist! I love the NYX butter gloss in particular and its lovely shades (not to mention some of their yummy names).

    ReplyDelete