Essence Duo Stylist Nail Art Tool Review

 Essence Duo Stylist Nail Art Tool is a "2 in 1 Nail Art must have - everything is possible with the two featured tips. The thin tip allows for easy application of tiny rhinestones and stickers while the larger, thicker tip is perfect for polka dots and more! This multi effect stylist is the perfect way to create individualistic style." This double ended dotting tool retails for $2.50 and can be bought at Ulta and Fred Meyers in the US, Shoppers Drug Mart in Canada, and Target and Priceline in Australia.

 From tip to tip, Essence Duo Stylist is nearly five inches long. Two metal tips are attached to each end of the tool - one is a very, very small ball; the other, while still small, is about 3x the size of the other. Joining the two ends of the dotting tool is a round, translucent pink handle that bears the Essence logo. This dotting tool is easy to clean and seems to be sturdily constructed.
 [small end]
I've always wanted a dotting tool and Essence's Duo Stylist Nail Art Tool was an affordable option. The smaller side of Essence's dotting tool is great for creating tiny polka dots, swirled and marbled and swirled designs. Essence says the small side is ideal for applying little rhinestones, but in my opinion the larger side is better suited for applying gems and the like. On top of that, the large side is good for creating bigger dots, as well as drawing on French tips. 
 [large end]
I have nothing negative to say about Essence Duo Stylist Nail Art Tool. You can do a lot with it. I don't really do nail art, my nails are tiny and in pitiful shape, but its something I experiment with on nail wheels from time to time. If you've wanted to begin experimenting with nail art, Essence's Duo Stylist is a great tool to start off with. 
[dots made with large end, dots made with small end]


4 comments

  1. This is amazing! I've been looking for a dotting tool for the longest time. Hopefully my Shoppers Drug Mart has it in stock! :)

    www.natalielovesbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck! I hope you enjoy it! Let me know if you get it/show me pics of your nail art! =D

      Delete