Crazy about Lipstick Tag

I've seen two different sets of questions for this tag, so I combined the two. I've counted jumbo lip crayons as lipsticks. Click through to see my answers..


1. How many lipsticks do you have in your collection?
33.

2. How old were you when you started using lipstick?
19. I had lipsticks before that, but I didn't really use them often.

3. What's a lipsticks you can't you live without?
Maybelline Color Whisper in Orange Attitude. Orange, but not over the top.

4. Show a lipstick you use to stand out.
L'Oreal Colour Riche La Lacque in I Lacque You a Lot. It's such a bold, orangey red.

5. What was the last lipstick you bought?
Bourjois Color Boost Glossy Finish Lipstick in Orange Punch.

6. What lipstick do you regret buying?
NYX Round Lipstick in Vitamin. It just doesn't look right on me, the finish is a little too frosty and it just doesn't mesh well with the peachy color.

7. What is your favorite lipstick at this moment?
L'Oreal Colour Riche Le Matte in She's So Matte! The color is bold, bright, yet somehow a little understated, and the velvety finish? Beautiful.

8. Your most expensive and inexpensive lipstick.
Most expensive: MAC Viva Glam Gaga ($16). Least: NYC Ultra Moist Lip Colors (99c)

9. Show a lipstick that you love.
Pop Beauty Pouty Pop Lip Crayon in Coral Crush

10. Do you like, love or are addicted to lipsticks?
Somewhere between like and love.

11. What lipstick reminds you of someone special?
Soap&Glory's Super Colour Fabulipstick in Guavarama reminds me of my dear friend Rae <3.

12: What was your first lipstick?
I don't recall the shade, but it was a Revlon Super Lustrous.

13. What is your favorite brand of lipstick?
NYX, the Round line in specific.

14. What is your favorite finish?
Satin or glossy, depending on my mood.

15. How many lip products (everything) do you currently have in your handbag?
Only one, Urban Decay's Lip Junkie in Naked. 

16. How do you store your lipsticks?
I have one small drawer for actual lipsticks, and a smaller drawer for jumbo pencils, liners, and balms.

17. What lip products are you currently lusting after?
A YSL Rouge Volupte in any color! I swatched at least 8 at Mecca Maxima last week and I honestly would be pleased with any of them.



I tag anyone who'd like to do this tag. If you've found the Crazy About Lipstick tag through me, please link me to your post/video about it!

3 comments

  1. This post was fun! I might actually do this tag in the next day or two :)

    http://mattekat.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok I did it, that was fun, thanks for the idea!

    http://mattekat.blogspot.ca/2013/11/crazy-about-lipstick-tag.html

    ReplyDelete