Milani Limited Edition Shadow Eyez Pencils for Winter 2013

Milani is pleased to announce 6 limited edition shades of their much loved Shadow Eyez 12 Hour Eyeshadow Pencils. Included in this limited edition collection are Charming Black (black), Lovely Frosty (silver-grey), Midnight Romance (deep purple), Snowy White (shimmering white), Plum Amour (plum) and Romantic Violet (grey-violet). This collection will be available at select CVS, Meijer and HEB stores. It will also be available at www.milanicosmetics.com. Expect to see these pencils in store and online sometime in November!

8 comments

  1. I can't wait for these the start popping up in Central Florida!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish Milani gave a more specific time frame. I hope you find the shades you want, and of course I look forward to your reviews. <3

      Delete
  2. So excited! I adore the Shadow Eyez

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you find the shades you want. I still haven't tried a Shadow Eyez pencil yet!

      Delete
  3. Plum Amour is definitely on my lust list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get it and enjoy it! :3

      Delete
  4. Plum Amour and Midnight Romance are gorgeous!

    http://mattekat.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed. I'm thinking about getting Midnight Romance.

      Delete