Collective Australian Beauty Haul


Circumstances left me stuck at Westfield Parramatta for 5 1/2 hours, so I did quite a bit of shopping. I usually do one big haul while in Sydney, and this was it. I decided to try brands I haven't used before. Click through to see what I picked up. PS all prices are in Australian Dollars, obvs.

 From Sportsgirl I got a Lip Jam in Lollypop ($5). This is some sort of very pigmented lip balm/gloss.
Square Earrings ($3 on Clearance)

 Innoxa is a new brand to me. I picked up their Velvet Blush Duo in Peach&Posy for $15. I bought this at Myers, I don't think I've seen it anywhere else. 
 I took my first trip The Body Shop. Both sales associates were extremely knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful. I bought the the Tea Tree Blotting Tissues because I'm just about out of my ELF ones. I also got a bundle that included the full size Born Lippy Gloss in Strawberry and a mini Chocomania Body Butter for $17.
 I don't know why I bunched these products together.. I picked up the Batiste Dry Shampoo in Blush for $3.99 and the Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream for $16 at Priceline. The pencil sharpener is from Benefit, it's specially made to fit their larger eye pencils, I think it was like $6, I got it at the Brow Bar in Myers. Lastly is the Bliss Baggage Handler Eye Gel for $19 marked down on super clearance, also at Myers.
 Two Essence nail goodies, the Express Dry Drops and French Manicure Pen, both $3.95 at Target. I was very sad that the Priceline didn't have the new limited edition products, but I'll be checking around at the Blacktown one.
 In a clearance bin, I found Rimmel's Wake Me Up Instant Radiance Shimmer Touch in Flush of Pearl. I've read negative reviews of them, but for $4 I figured I'd give it a try.
 At Gloss I grabbed a BYS Pearlised Eyeliner in Black. I already love the gold shade, so I decided to pick up a more basic option. I also wanted to see what their gel eyeliner would be like. These were both $3.95
 Also at Gloss I picked up another of my favorite angled eyeliner brushes, and a flat version as well. Each $4.95
And finally at Daiso I got this cute rose hair clip for $2.80. I swear my hair is not actually this orange and not normally this messy. 

4 comments

  1. Oh my God! That Lip Jam looks so cute! :D
    I also can't wait to hear your thoughts on the Maybelline Pure BB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh I need to know about the Maybelline Pure BB as well!! OMG!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll prioritize the BB Cream review, just for yinz <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I worked hard that day also ;-;

    ReplyDelete