L'Oreal She's so Matte! Colour Riche Le Matte Lip Color Swatch+First Impression

 This limited edition matte lip color just hit the stores and retails for around $8. She's so Matte! is a bright, slightly corally pink similar in color to Pop Beauty's Pouty Pop Crayon in Coral Crush. The finish is a velvety matte. This product is comfortable on the lips. I heard negative reviews for She's So Matte!,  some saying it had no color payoff, others saying it was very dry, but I experienced quite the opposite!

Do you want to try L'Oreal's Colour Riche Le Mattes?

Click here for the review!

3 comments

  1. I want to try these so bad but at my target there was a total lack of "me shades"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Le Mattes and Le Lacques are only available in 4 shades each =(

      Delete