Ulta Haul ft. New Foundations

 I hit Ulta yesterday afternoon, its been a bit since I had stopped there. I promised myself I wasn't going to get too crazy, but then I did. Oops. Before I show off the goods, I wanna tell a slightly humorous story. I typically go to the Ulta at the Waterfront. I trotted up to the front door and found boxes, lighting fixtures on the floor, ladders, and construction workers instead of makeup artists. Lol wat. No, they can't have closed my beloved Ulta, especially since the next closest one is in Monroeville (thats a fair distance). Turns out they're just remodeling the front, and there was a door on the side. The new Ulta set up is a little strange, they have the drugstore, mid range, and high end brands all interspersed. Napoleon Perdis' section is directly across from Maybelline. Pop Beauty, NYX, and Revlon all share an aisle. Interesting. Anyway, on to the haul! 


 NYX Wonder Pencil in Light - $4.21
 NYX Incredible Waterproof Concealer - Porcelain - $3.77
 Urban Decay Naked Skin Beauty Balm (Trial Size) - $14
 Maybelline Color Tattoo Pure Pigment - Forest Fatale - $5.36
 L'Oreal Magic Nude Liquid Powder - Light Ivory - $10.29
 Essence All About Matt Fixing Compact Powder - $3.75
 NYX Dewy Finish Setting Spray - $6
Garnier Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel Creme - $4.43

So I got all that for about $50, which wasn't too bad. I also bought a couple things for a friend as well :3. 

My next stop was Bath&BodyWorks
 I got a travel sized Pure Paradise Body Lotion for free with a coupon. 
 And an Island Margarita Foaming Hand Soap for $2.50. 
And I finally found the Maybelline FitMe Foundation Stick at Giant Eagle. I paid $8.99 for this guy. I much rather would've purchased this foundation at Ulta, but they had every shade except mine, 110, which was sold out.

Well, that concludes my haul. I'm really excited to try everything. I didn't realise that I had gone a little overboard on the face products til after I'd gotten home. Next time I go to Ulta I hope to buy more fun stuff, I have my eye on Urban Decay's Freak 24/7 Glide on Pencil.


Have you hauled lately? Tell me about it in the comments. 



*all prices listed in this post are after coupons/specials were applied. every product in this post was paid for with my own money. 

5 comments

  1. You got a lot of great products! I'm interested to see how you like the water proof concealer. Recently I've hauled a maybelline pigment and that new fit me stick foundation. So far I am enjoying both products!

    shadowlinergirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great! I haven't played with either yet, hopefully I like them too.

      Delete
  2. Will you review the essence all about matt? :) i'm really curious about if it works!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, everything I bought will be reviewed, hopefully sooner than later.

      Delete
  3. But I thought you hated mattis ;-;

    ReplyDelete