Dr. Scholl's for Her High Heel Insoles Review

 Dr. Scholl's for Her High Heel Insoles are "proven to improve the way you feel in heels. The unique design helps prevent foot aches and pains caused by high heels two inches or higher. Plus the ultra soft gel arch shifts pressure off the ball of the foot while providing guaranteed all day comfort." Shoe insoles, or shoes in general, are definitely not my area of expertise. I wear Chucks pretty much exclusively, but these insoles gave me a reason to dig out a pair of heels. I was sent a pair of these insoles by Influenster for review purposes. These insoles have an MSRP of $10.99, though how much you pay will vary depending on where you buy them. Dr. Scholls products are available at most drugstores. These insoles are available in one size that'll fit women's sizes 6-10. That's a little big for me, I take a five, but they still fit in my little shoes. Dr. Scholl's says that their High Heel Insoles will suit sandals, slides, slingbacks, and strappy dress shoes. These insoles were made in China.

 Dr. Scholl's For Her High Heel Insoles come in a very colorful and informative blister pack. The packaging is absolutely covered in claims and features a little chart explaining the benefits of this product. The insole's themselves are clear and thin, they have an adhesive back that sticks to the shoes really well. There's a textured piece in the insole, about where the ball of the foot sits. I do notice a significant reduction of pain in that area while wearing heels. Dr Scholl's for Her High Heel Insoles have a raised, very cushy arch support that's very comfortable. These insoles genuinely make wearing high heels, including the 5 1/2 inches ones I have the insoles in, a more pleasant experience. I've kept these shoes+insoles on for up to seven moderately comfortable hours. That being said, they don't prevent the pain that comes after taking heels off.
Dr. Scholl's For Her High Heel Insoles are nice, but not a necessity for me. I'm not in the position that I have to wear heels on a daily or even weekly basis for work or something. I'm feeling pretty fancy if I need to wear high heels once a month, and if I do, its probably brief. These insoles didn't entirely eliminate foot pain related to wearing high heels but it does reduce it. My feet can't really catch a break, I'm on them for 10 hours+ on work days, and in between I do a fair bit of walking. Any relief my feet can get is helpful. I'm glad Influenster sent these for me to try, I never would've even considered them otherwise. I probably won't purchase more of these insoles, but I do recommend them to those that wear heels on a regular basis. 

Want an Influenster Invite? Message me on Tumblr, be sure to include your email address.


This product was sent to me by Influenster for review purposes.

1 comment