April Favorites+Blogs of the Month


Makeup:
Julep Strawberry Mint Lip Balm - Review
Mica Beauty Gel Eyeliner - Review
Maybelline Color Whisper Lipstick - Orange Attitude - Review
Maybelline Baby Lips - Coral Crush - Review
Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara - Review
Tarte Clean Slate Poreless Primer - Review 

Tools:
ELF Eyeshadow Brush - Review

Skincare:
Benefit It's Potent Eye Cream - Review 
Lush Ocean Salt - Review
Pacifica Seafoam Facial Cleanser 

Bath&Body:
Fruits&Passion Grapefruit Guava Body Cream - Review

Nails:
Max Factor Fantasy Fire - Review

Hair Care:
Herbal Essences Honey I'm Strong Shampoo - Review 

Scents:
Benefit Laugh With Me Lee Lee Eau de Toilette - Review 

Sites:

Other:
The Penguins
Bath&BodyWorks Island Breeze Pocket Bac
McDonald's Chicken Ranch McWrap (no cheese!)
Kiwis
Green Peppers
Sphere by Michael Crichton
Nescafe Mocha Mementos - Review 

4 comments

  1. I love Benefits scents <3 Thanks for posting favorite blogs too, it helps to kind of explore the beauty community!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! And I hope you find a blog you love. :3

      Delete
  2. No Dean? ;-; I should be here every month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your favourites list! I did a rundown of my favourites this month too! I can't wait to check out the list of your favourite blogs as well! :D

    xoxo, Camille
    April Favourites!
    http://dilettantishing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete