Juice Beauty Cleansing Milk Review

 Juice Beauty is an organic cosmetics brand that specializes in skincare. I fired heard of this brand when I received a sample of their Green Apple Moisturizer in a MyGlam bag, and ever since I've been hearing more and more about them. I guess they're really an up-and-coming brand! I purchased their Organics to Go kit at Ulta about three weeks ago and have been using their Cleansing Milk as my morning cleanser ever since. Juice Beauty says that their Cleansing Milk's "creamy formula deeply cleanses and removes all makeup with organic grape seed and and sunflower seed oils while soothing normal, aging, or sensitive skin with organic juices, chamomile, and calendula. A daily essential perfect for cleansing and removing makeup." This cleanser is suited to all skin types. A significant portion of the ingredients are USDA certified organic. I have a generously sized 2fl oz (60ml) travel sized tube, the full size contains 6.75fl oz (200ml) and retails for $22. Juice Beauty is a cruelty free brand that's working their way to becoming vegan. Juice Beauty products are made in America. Their products can be bought through the brand's website and at Ulta.

 I really like the style of Juice Beauty's packaging. My travel sized squeeze tube is white with a white plastic cap. The Juice Beauty logo and all lettering is printed on he tube in soft grey lettering. The signature green drop of juice really stands out against the white tube. The back of the tube offers a description of the product, directions, and a full ingredient list. I love when companies put a lot of information on their packaging, including their trial and travel sized products, so hats off to you, Juice Beauty. The tube is recyclable, by the way. The full size of this product comes in a round bottle with a pump. I think I'd prefer the tube, but yinz know me and my squeeze tubes.
 I didn't know what to expect from a cleansing milk, I'd never tried one before. I guess I expected it to be think and kinda watery, like milk..but it isn't like that at all! Juice Beauty's Cleansing Milk comes out looking like any old white moisturizer. After you wet it and rub your hands together, this cleanser thins out significantly but still feels creamy. This cleanser is sulfate free and does not suds up at all, which feels really strange if you're used to Clean&Clear like I am. As you wash your face with Juice Beauty's Cleansing Milk, it still feels like you're applying moisturizer! You'd think after nearly two weeks I'd get used to it, but I haven't, it's very novel! I can't speak for how this cleanser removes makeup, since I only use it in the morning. I can, however, vouch for how well Juice Beauty's Cleansing Milk soothes and balances my skin. My normal to combo skin feels very moisturized and softened after use. My moderate redness seems to have subsided a little bit and I haven't had any breakouts since I began using this cleanser. I honestly wasn't aware that a moisturizer could be moisturizing on this level. Sometimes I feel like I could skip moisturizer after washing my face with this Cleansing Milk. This is a great cleanser for those with sensitive or dry skin. On top of being sulfate free, Juice Beauty's Cleansing Milk is also fragrance free. That doesn't mean it has no scent though, it has a slight earthy note to it that doesn't transfer onto the skin.
Juice Beauty's Cleansing Milk is really interesting! It's very different from what I thought it'd be, but I'm not disappointed. This creamy cleanser is very moisturizing and really makes my skin feel good. Packaging is very nice as well. I think this is a great, relatively natural cleanser that's worth investing in. I'd consider repurchasing the full size of this cleanser, but not right away, there are so many cleanser out there that I want to try! I look forward to trying the other products from the Organics to Go kit, I can only hope they're as good as the Cleansing Milk! 

Ingredients:
Organic juices of vitis vinifera (organic white grape juice)*, rubus idaeus (organic red raspberry juice)*, aloe barbadensis (organic aloe juice)*, vegetable glycerin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, organic plant oils of carthamus tinctorius (organic safflower seed oil)*, helianthus annuus (organic sunflower seed oil)*, sesamum indicum (organic sesame seed oil)*, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond oil), vitis vinifera (grape seed oil), cetearyl alcohol, gluconolactone, cetearyl glucoside, sorbitan stearate, sodium benzoate, botanical extracts of calendula officinalis (marigold flower extract), chamomilla recutita (chamomile extract), tilia cordata (linden flower extract), boswellia carterii (frankincense extract), tocopherol (Vitamin E), ascorbyl palmitate (Vitamin C), panthenol (Vitamin B5), xanthan gum, tetrasodium glutamate diacetate, allantoin, sodium hydroxide, citrus aurantium dulcis (organic sweet orange & sweet neroli)*, chamomilla recutita (chamomile) and boswellia carterii (organic frankincense) pure essential oils

*certified organic

this post contains an affiliated link. 

1 comment