February Favorites+Blogs of the Month

To be honest, I haven't been very enthusiastic about beauty this month. But here are my favorites and the blogs/youtube channels I've been liking.

Makeup:
NYX Slide On Pencil - Glitzy Gold - Review
Tarte Clean Slate Poreless Primer - Review
Maybelline Baby Lips - Review
Maybelline Color Whisper - Berry Ready - Review
Urban Decay Naked2 Palette - Review
Mica Beauty Gel Eyeliner
Benefit Bad Gal Lash Mascara - Review 

Tools:
Urban Decay Good Karma Crease Brush - Review
Avon Precision Grip Tear Drop Blender - Review

Hair Care:
Renaissance Henna Pakeezah Bhringraj Oil - Review

Skincare:
Juice Beauty Cleansing Milk - Review
Maybelline Clean Express Makeup Remover
Lush Ocean Salt - Review

Bath&Body:
Bath&BodyWorks Carried Away Shower Gel

Nails:
N/A

Scents:
Benefit Laugh With Me Lee Lee Perfume

Sites:
Slate
SassyCappy87
PinkLipsLongLashes
SequinBows
Ven0moth
Makeup Is Rad
The Beauty Milk
The Unprofessional Beauty Blog
EmilyNoel83
Jennifer Wan
ALoveTart

Other:
Hockey
Nescafe Mementos Instant Coffee

Let me know what you've been loving in the comments!

6 comments

  1. Hi I am a new follower to your lovely blog and it really feel pleasure meeting new awesome bloggers like you. Found you through Bright Side Beauty Blog Hop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Berry Ready, its phenomenal! BTW, noticed the link love there and you made my friggin day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you share my love for Berry Ready! And you definitely deserved the link, I'm really liking your blog :3

      Delete
  3. Laugh with me Lee Lee sounds amazing. I need to go smell it in-store :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its pretty nice! It's definitely my favorite out of the whole Benefit Crescent Row line, actually the only one I really liked.

      Delete