NYX Candy Glitter Liner Swatches

 These swatches were requested by my friend and long time reader, Mariah. Four of the seven shades that I have are discontinued, but I included them since they can still be found online, I actually found mine at a local Giant Eagle a few months after they were cut from the lineup. As you'll see in the swatches, these liners go on clumpy and patchy but have great color payoff for glitter eyeliners. The color payoff is only intensified by layering it over black eyeliner. 
EDIT:
After some research, these have all been discontinued! How unfortunate. They are still available on Amazon and Cherry Culture and other e-tailers, so if you're interested, grab them while you still can! 
 Swatches. As always you can click to enlarge. Discontinued shades will be marked with an asterisk. 

Hot Green
Baby Pink
 Red
 Hot Yellow
 Disco Queen
 Tangerine
 Jade Green

7 comments

  1. Very cool looking, all of them! I just found your blog, through the Monday Blog hop, so you have a new follower now too :)
    http://beautymadefun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Your Ulta should still have them, mine did. I had no idea these were discontinued. When I googled it to confirm, it doesn't seem like very many people are aware of it either.

      Delete
  3. Nice colors! I’m the newest follower of your blog from the Weekly Wednesday Blog Hop! Would love if you could stop by mine! Thanks <^..^>

    The Three Whiskateers
    http://thethreewhiskateers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete