Natural Hair Oil Trio and Beauty Mix from Renaissance Henna

 A couple weeks ago, Sabrina of Renaissance Henna approached me, asking if I was interested in trying anything from their brand, which is based in the UK. I picked out their trio of hair oils, which I'm definitely interested in trying more of after using Couture Colour's awesome Pequi oil, and she sent me a bonus packet of "Organic Rose Flower Beauty Mix" which can be used as mask or scrub. The three oils are Stinky Neem Oil, (which really does smell), Pakeezah Bhringraj Oil, and Pakeezah Amla Oil. I just got the packet in the mail, everything arrived safe and sound, one bottle was a little banged up, but that's likely one of the postman's faults. So far I'm pleased, and my interest is definitely piqued (though I'm a little cautious).

4 comments

  1. I hope these products workout for you =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I opened the bottles, I assisted. n.n

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope to try this soon, thnx! I have a hair mask i recently bought from beyas.ca, Pro Naturals Moroccan Argan Oil Hair Mask, it has worked really well so far though I'm always open to trying new products :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for the recommendation, I also use pro naturals moroccan argan oil which is really good, keeps my hair soft and healthy. :)

    ReplyDelete