More Bath&BodyWorks Semi Annual Sale Haullage.

Dean and I went out to a different mall today for lunch and general exploration. Of course I had to check out this Bath&BodyWorks to see what they had available at their Semi Annual Sale. This mall is in a wealthier area, and has a very new Bath&BodyWorks which is really huge and beautifully laid out. Unfortunately their selection was much smaller and thoroughly picked over, but I still found four goodies that I wanted. 
 Paris Amour Mini Fragrance Mist - $3.50 (50% off)
 Vanilla Bean Noel Pocket Bac 75c ( 50% off)
 Sea Island Cotton Supercharged Body Scrub - $7 (50% off ). I just tried this out and this scrub is excellent! 
Dark Kiss Body Cream - $3.12 (75% off). Dark Kiss is being discontinued, so if you like this scent, stock up! 
A friend of my mum's gave me Avon's Naturals Body Lotion and Body Spray in Aqua Rush. This is technically a men's scent, but I'd call it unisex. Whatev, I'll wear it!
Picked up a pair of Gummy Head Phones in Kiwi Green at Sears for $7, on sale. I go through headphones like mad, so I always stock up if I see them on sale. Deano paid for these, actually. 
I also went to Wet Seal and bought two shirts. The blue velvet one in the picture was only $4! It's a bit  too tight though, as you can probably see. I also got a grey and white striped v neck t-shirt for $7. 

By the way, I totally recommend Gloria Jean's Mocha Carmel Latte, that stuff was ballin, if not a tad expensive. They were selling their K-Cups in a make your own variety pack for $14, and I was tempted, but I actually, for the first time ever, have an abundance of k-cups. 

What have you been hauling? And more importantly, what are your favorite drinks from Gloria Jeans?


7 comments

  1. Nice haul! I didn't know they were discontinuing Dark Kiss. I need to get some more of that before they stop selling it!

    And I like your leggings :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This BBW had it fully stocked, everything 75% off, so you can really score on it. And thanks, Dean's aunt bought them for me a couple years ago :3

      Delete
  2. I love Dark Kiss, but didn't pick any of it up when I went last week. I should next time I go :) And I've never tried anything from Gloria Jean's :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sucks, you should if you ever get the chance, it's far superior to Starbucks in my opinion.

      Delete
  3. I went to bbw today! I only got winter candy apple body cream for 3.12 (@ 75% off) and a lip gloss for $3 but its terrible! Its called apple jelly...its sucks :( it tastes like medicine. But I spent most of my haul at fye ...I got two motionless in white cds :D and those jelly headphones are THE best ive ever used! At my walmart they have been on rollback for about 6 months for $7! Beats the $10 I used to pay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sucks that your lip gloss didn't work out for you! Also that's great that those jelly headphones are so affordable for you! =D

      Delete