Urban Decay Naked2 Tutorial #1

My first tutorial for the Urban Decay Naked2 Palette. Despite not being impressed after my initial swatching, I've come to really enjoy my Naked2, so much that I've worn it every day in the week that I've had it. I've already created a couple different looks with this palette, the one I'm posting today is my favorite. I'm not sure if I'm going to post multiple tutorials for this palette or not. Like, I can't be the only person that is SO sick of hearing about Urban Decay's Naked Palettes (I sighed and rolled my eyes when I heard about the Naked Basics palette), but at the same time, with twelve shades, the amount of looks I can create is nearly infinite - literally! Anyways, on to the tutorial, follow along using your Naked2 palettes, or similar shades in your collection. 

 Step 1: Prime your eyelids.

Step 2: Add a layer of white eyeshadow base. If you're using the Naked 2 palette, you don't need to do this, I only did it out of habit.

Step 3: Pat Verve over the inner 1/3 of the eyelid.

Step 4: Pat YDK over the middle third of the lid.

Step 5: Pat Suspect over the outermost third of the eyelid.

Step 6: Blend Verve, YDK, and Suspect where each shadow meets to create a gradient.

Step 7: Blend Snakebite into the crease.

Step 8: Deeper then crease and outer v with Pistol.

Step 9: Highlight under the browbone and the inner corner with Foxy or Booty Call, depending on your personal preference. I used Foxy on the browbone and Booty Call in the inner corner.

Step 10: Line the upper lash line with a black liquid or gel eyeliner.

Step 11: Smudge Busted over the black eyeliner.

Step 12: Line the lower lash line with a brown eyeliner.

Step 13: Tightline and line the waterline with a black eyeliner.

Step 14: Apply black mascara to top and bottom lashes.

I finished off the look with barely there blush, subtle contouring, and a sheer berry lip.
 Product List:

Face 
Benefit The Porefessional
Benefit That Gal Brightening Face Primer
Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream - Light
Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer - Fair 
Avon Personal Match Pressed Powder - Ivory
Benefit Oh La Lift 
ELF Natural Radiance Blusher - Innocence
Essence Bronzing Compact - Bronzing Queen
Benefit Sunbeam

Eyes
ELF Eyelid Primer
NYX White Eyeshadow Base 
Urban Decay Naked2 Palette
Marbella Permanent Eyeliner Pen - Black
Starlet Cosmetics Eyeliner - Chocolate 
Avon Mega Impact Eyeliner - Black Flash
Benefit Bad Gal Lash Mascara 

Brows
Mirabella Eye Colour - Semi Formal

Lips
Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Lip Gloss - Dare Devil 



2 comments

  1. I could wear this everyday.

    P.S I found your site thru beautylish can you please sub me back :)

    ReplyDelete