Wet n Wild Shimmer the Night Away Tutorial #1

 My first of three tutorials for Wet n Wild's Shimmer the Night Away palette. For this look I used just the left side of the palette to create a really basic but pretty smokey eye. Don't worry if you can't get ahold of this limited edition palette, all four eyeshadows I'm using today are very dupeable. In fact, ELF's Brightening Eye Quad in Drama is almost completely identical. Lets get started.
 Step 1: Prime your eyelids.

Step 2: Add a layer of white eyeshadow base. This is an optional step.

Step 3: Pat the super metallic silver eyelid shade all over the lid.

Step 4: Add a small amount of the white browbone shade in the inner corner, blending it into the silver. This will add more dimension to the look.

Step 5: Blend the deep, shimmery charcoal grey crease shade into the crease, blend upwards at a slight angle.

Step 6: Blend out the edges of the crease shade and highlight under the brow with the same white shade used on the inner corner.

Step 7: Line the upper lash line with a black eyeshadow.

Step 8: Pick up a bit more black eyeshadow on a small brush. Use this to smoke out the outer half of the black shadow on your lash line, blend the product out into a slight wing.

Step 9: Line the inner third of the lower lash line with an ivory eyeliner.

Step 10: Line the middle third of the lower lash line with a silver eyeliner.

Step 11: Line the outer third of the lower lash line with a gunmetal liner.

Step 12: Tightline and line the waterline with a black pencil liner.

Step 13: Apply black mascara to top and bottom lashes. Add falsies if you want.
 Product List

Essence I <3 Stage Eyeshadow Base
CandyCrush Cream Shadow Base
Wet n Wild Shimmer the Night Away Palette
ELF Eye Widener
Beauty Style Eyeliner - Mist
ELF Shimmer Eyeliner Pencil - Gunmetal
Avon Mega Impact Eyeliner - black Flash
Revlon PhotoReady 3D Volume Mascara 



4 comments

  1. I bought all the palette when Walgreens had them on sale. They are good. The pigmentation is crazy. I like them tho! This palette is my fav.

    Take Care,
    Mandy Jean
    www.mandyjeanchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This palette seems so nice. I still haven't bought a Wet 'n' Wild 8 shadow palette. I have the trios and the singles.

    Great look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you have done several tutorials and looks for each palette. You put together eye looks and color combos I wouldn't have and have given me a whole new range of looks! I know this is a couple of years late, but I was doing a google search for tutorials for these palettes and discovered your wonderful blog! I've looked at all your beautiful tutorials/pictorials for this collection.

    ReplyDelete