I Did My Christmas Shopping+Some Self Spoiling!

I did all of my holiday shopping, except for my Mum. Well I bought some of her stuff, but she needs a food processor and I haven't gotten around to that yet, but otherwise, I'm all done! I got it done in one, clean sweep and I didn't even blow a whole paycheck! Of course I spoiled myself a little as well, mainly because I had some ballin' coupons.
 Clean&Clear Morning Burst Fruit Infusions Smoothing Facial Scrub. - $6.20. I'm nearly out of my St. Ives Apricot Scrub and thought I'd try something new. I've been eyeing this scrub since it was released anyway. 
 Bath&BodyWorks Paris Amour Bubble Bath. - $11. This is the first full size Bath&BodyWorks product I've ever bought for full price, but I got some free stuff with purchase, so it was worth it. I'm nearly out of my Midnight Pomegranate bubble bath, so I thought I'd replace it with my other favorite scent. :3 
 Gilette Fusion Razor Blade refills. I had a $10 off coupon, so I paid just $6.30 for these! 
 The Urban Decay Naked2 palette. I've been wanting this palette since it was released about a year ago. I finally convinced myself to splurge and spoil myself because there were some gifts with purchase available. This was $50. =\ 
 Said Gifts with Purchase. A mini 24/7 Glide on Pencil in Zero and a Lush Lash mascara sample. These combine to have a worth of $19. 
 Some cute socks from Target, they were $1.50. 
ELF goodies. I finally got that compact to put my Mirabella eyeshadow in. Plus I was out of their eyelid primer. And who doesn't need moar shader brushes. These four items cost me..you guessed it..$4. 

I won't post what I bought for anyone else, in case they see it ;)

6 comments

  1. I'm so happy you got the naked2 palette! I might buy it with my $15 off $50 coupon from sephora. I hope it doesn't exclude it. I got a steal at BBW today...I spoiled myself too much but I got the winter body sprays I wanted and it was buy 3 get 2 free then I had a $10 off coupon so I got all 5 for $34 with tax :) the $10 coupon is avaliable on line ($10/$30) but I did get my gift shopping done...better yet I might have to slap myself away from sephora lol ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have swatches of the palette up tomorrow, maybe that will help you decide =D. Also that is such a great deal at BBW! Good on you! =D

      Delete
  2. Is the ELF eyelid primer better &/or cheaper than the BHcosmetics one? I bought one and it is the first I've used a primer. I like it & find it very helpful, thanks to beauty blogs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't tell you if its better than BH Cosmetics' one, because I haven't tried it, but it is cheaper, just $1.

      Delete