I Love Drugstore Makeup Tag


1. What is your favorite drugstore makeup brand?
I like lots of brands for lots of different products. Overall I like NYX, I think they're a solid brand.
If I had to break it down I'd do it like this:

Favorite For Mascara and Foundation: Maybelline
Concealer: Rimmel
Eyeshadow: NYX or Wet n Wild
Lipstick: NYX

2. What are your favorite face, cheek and lip products?


Favorite lip products include the L'Oreal Color Riche Balms, Maybelline Baby Lips, and NYX Round Lipsticks

3. Least favorite product?
Wow..there are lots of products I don't like. NYC City Curls mascara is pretty bad. 

4. What is the best makeup bargain?
Definitely Wet n Wild Color Icon Eyeshadows. You get highend quality eyeshadows for the cheapest drugstore prices.

5. What is your favorite underdog product? (Something you love that often gets overlooked?)
L'Oreal Color Riche Balms and Prestige Mascaras (though they're getting more press lately)

6. A drugstore product that is overpriced?
I think as a whole L'Oreal and Physicians Formula are more expensive than they need to be. 

7. Show your best drugstore dupe(s)!!
I'm not much of a dupe finder honestly. 

8. Drugstore product that isn't worth the hype?
I don't think the Revlon Lip Butters are that amazing, honestly. I've tried Cherry Tart and Candy Apple and neither of them are amazing. I feel the same way about Maybelline's Color Tattoos, Tough as Taupe didn't impress me. 

1 comment